THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tryout tho. Ain’t like he’d be getting signed off bat. Plus a mediocre team like the pistons could use the publicity all things considered

Even on the celebrity/rapper tip, he’s probably one the better (if not the best). we’ve seen him look competent in open runs with actual nba players. Let’s not forget the almost dunk a couple of years ago not even stretched.

Id rather see Cole than Drake airball shots with Kentucky again
Lol, open runs with NBA players? Cause they're trying against J Cole right? Come on dude, this is a joke.

CJ+ everything the Blazers own would be able to get a decent second tier star in the right situation (if a star wants to pull an AD/Russ)

Otherwise, either trade Dame or build up what they have

Allergic to the free throw line and tad too much jump shooting for a guy with his physical tools. Probably not even that good of a shooter either.
Lol he’s a 55% percent shooter. He does not take that many jump shots. He has the last couple games. I think he meant shooting 3s as he has the past few. He has attempted 13 now in his whole career now haha

He does need to get to the line more for sure and he is definitely an enigma at this stage of his career but the comparison was a major stretch.

Last edited:
I think Ayton has the mechanics to stretch out to the 3pt line. Good FT shooter for a big. He should be destroying people in the paint though. Just don't think he has that killer instinct.

Rockets being out rebounded is going to be a nightly thing, y’all gone act shocked every time y’all see the numbers? Lol

Bucks were plus 29 on the boards and still loss.

harden and Russ never got in rhythm plus blazers pretty much needed to win that game 🤷🏾‍♂️

Lakers Tomorrow:evil:

Rockets being out rebounded is going to be a nightly thing, y’all gone act shocked every time y’all see the numbers? Lol

harden and Russ never got in rhythm plus blazers pretty much needed to win that game 🤷🏾‍♂️

I don't think anybody is shocked. We been seeing this from them for years. That's why people been saying their window is closed.

How do you feel about 61 3’s in a game?

Lol he’s a 55% percent shooter. He does not take that many jump shots. He has the last couple games. I think he meant shooting 3s as he has the past few. He has attempted 13 now in his whole career now haha

He does need to get to the line more for sure and he is definitely an enigma at this stage of his career but the comparison was a major stretch.

*shrug*

The Bargnani comp was hyperbole.

I don't think anybody is shocked. We been seeing this from them for years. That's why people been saying their window is closed.
What do you feel gives THIS rockets team a better chance at winning? Both LA teams are clearly better, Morey had to try something or they would be blazers south :lol:

How do you feel about 61 3’s in a game?
bucks were literally leaving the shooters open to not allow any layups. Nothing was being forced, in that game I was fine was it. You want guys 6’7 and under trying to score in the paint on Giannis and Brook Lopez?

As a rocket fan, I hate the small ball lineup and the inability at grabbing any offensive boards. That’s what’s going to hurt the rockets the most - allowing good teams 2nd and 3rd chances because you can’t grab a board is going to kill them.

*shrug*

The Bargnani comp was hyperbole.
He's young and still working on his game...I think he'll be fine. He's averaging 19 and 12 so he is quite productive. I think the suspension and a lot of people expecting him to go KAT right off the bat has it twisted. He is still playing pretty well and he's playing pretty efficiently.

What do you feel gives THIS rockets team a better chance at winning? Both LA teams are clearly better, Morey had to try something or they would be blazers south :lol:

bucks were literally leaving the shooters open to not allow any layups. Nothing was being forced, in that game I was fine was it. You want guys 6’7 and under trying to score in the paint on Giannis and Brook Lopez?

I mean I get it, because they have a very flawed team they gotta do what works. The problem is how they're constructed and they're bad at adjustments. They have no plan B. Morrey ain't as smart as he thought at putting a team together.

He's young and still working on his game...I think he'll be fine. He's averaging 19 and 12 so he is quite productive. I think the suspension and a lot of people expecting him to go KAT right off the bat has it twisted. He is still playing pretty well and he's playing pretty efficiently.

Yeah, he seems like a smart player and knows that the post up game is dying, I think he has the right attitude and good work ethic, he will continually improve.

Honestly the Lakers should sit both AD & Bron tonight

Very bad idea. They have played 3 games in 4.5 months. The playoffs are like next week or something, intentionally having them miss even more time than they already have is not ideal.

I don’t even agree with limiting their minutes but they would be better than sitting them

CJ trade gets you like Aaron Gordon. You’d basically just be doing it to add somebody taller and pray that he can put up some better numbers than in Orlando.

It depends on if there's a disgruntled star. If Derozan can get you Kawhi, then CJ can get you a star as well, you just need to wait for the right time and the right opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom