THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron playing chess and not checkers by sitting out
guys like kuz, green, and kcp got some offense in that will help them down the line

The Anthony Davis MVP/Top 5 comments haven't been echoed too much in here. It's mostly MVP MVP who has some 'splaining to do.

It helps being buddies with Bron (from the second Cleveland stint) and AD (HS circuit and New Orleans).

Also, it was clear that Bron & the Lakers poached some Warriors people :lol:. Starting with Javale and some coaches.

Quinn Cook, Alphonso McKinney and shell of himself Demarcus Cousins were on the floor, in the 4th quarter of the NBA Finals last year. But you don’t hear sob stories 🥴.

I watched Dame get outplayed by Jamal Murray last playoffs. Also watched AD & them sweep Dame in the playoffs, the year prior.

Dame is likeabale, so he don’t really get that light on him. But he got some interesting series, along with some great ones and big shots. Those the 6,7,8,9 guys. So they’re interchangeable.

But when KD & Steph are out...AD to me, is a Top 5 player. These are elite guys, with flaws. AD got the least flaws out of all of them. He just missing something. Idk what it is.

Reactions: MVP
PJ Tucker floppin *** is getting corny. Dude be laying on the ground with his legs in the air like a baby getting his diaper changed.

We know why Wavy is bigging AD up lol

I been saying AD nice, before he was on the Lakers or with Bron tho. The talent is obvious dawg :lol:.

Is it REALLY a reach to say....the 7th best player in the league, becomes the 5th best player...when the other two aren’t playing?

I watched Dame get outplayed by Jamal Murray last playoffs. Also watched AD & them sweep Dame in the playoffs, the year prior.

Dame is likeabale, so he don’t really get that light on him. But he got some interesting series, along with some great ones and big shots. Those the 6,7,8,9 guys. So they’re interchangeable.

But when KD & Steph are out...AD to me, is a Top 5 player. These are elite guys, with flaws. AD got the least flaws out of all of them. He just missing something. Idk what it is.

AD’s playoff resume is ??? It’s proven AD can’t consistently carry a team to the playoffs

PJ Tucker floppin *** is getting corny. Dude be laying on the ground with his legs in the air like a baby getting his diaper changed.
1596771273304.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom