THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah it’s not like the Lakers are missing their best player or anything :emoji_thinking:

It’s bigger than that. There isn’t a huge drop off in production and game flow when the 2nd unit hits the floor with the Clippers. Lakers? Yeaaaaaahhhhh......

And it’s been that way with Bron there, too.

Ehh Jrue is the reason the Pels beat the Blazers but imma stay quiet

We killing AD...if he got SWEPT in this fashion.

37959017-1867-45A9-94FF-E7AA513AB080.png
75F1CCE3-DF5B-4B8F-8BBA-FF592EE2836D.png

And the other guy, he went head up with...put up 33 & 12 in that very series.

All the talk about CJ...but Dame got some explaining to do :nerd:

• Fire
Reactions: MVP
Again Luka was top 10 off of half a season according to these same lames who say AD ain't top 5 this season.

We killing AD...if he got SWEPT in this fashion.

37959017-1867-45A9-94FF-E7AA513AB080.png
75F1CCE3-DF5B-4B8F-8BBA-FF592EE2836D.png

And the other guy, he went head up with...put up 33 & 12 in that very series.

All the talk about CJ...but Dame got some explaining to do :nerd:
Yea but let’s not act like Jrue ain’t put up 28/4/6.5 WHILE holding Dame to those numbers. Jrue was Batman, AD was robin of course

Yea but let’s not act like Jrue ain’t put up 28/4/6.5 WHILE holding Dame to those numbers. Jrue was Batman, AD was robin of course

47 & 12....to send the Blazers and Dame home....”robin”

🥴🥴🥴

But I’m all for the intellectual dishonesty on AD talent...if it drives him to be Kyrie. I sense it. I’m here for it. Oh let’s do it 😏🔥🔥🔥

I wouldn't even be concerned with AD. He's gonna have his superstar games where he finishes 35/15/4 blocks and Bron hasn't shown us a playoff run yet where he wasn't super efficient. I'd be more concerned with the bum *** role players. A lot of rotational guys got huge minutes tonight and did jack **** with it.

47 & 12....to send the Blazers and Dame home....”robin”

🥴🥴🥴

But I’m all for the intellectual dishonesty on AD talent...if it drives him to be Kyrie. I sense it. I’m here for it. Oh let’s do it 😏🔥🔥🔥

No one questions his talent. He just doesn’t have the missing ingredient to be a clear cut #1 on a playoff team every year. It’s no shame in that. He’s a great player.

Last edited:
New Orleans assigned Jrue to Dame, was doubling Dame at all costs and making Aminu/Harkless beat them.

That's why Dame worked on those Logo Lillard threes the following summer.

And then what happened against Denver? Torey Craig? Harden ain’t going out like that.

GSW trapped him again, and he still ain’t beat it. And they missed Iggy for an entire game, no KD and he couldn’t figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom