THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confident Rockets are sending LAL home in the 2nd round

AD with a monster 17&12 really punished that small lineup :rofl:

harden will be the best player on the floor even when lebron plays

krazy but true
If the Lakers make it to the 2nd round

LIPGrmO-S8IY6rrq8yt_Crrjl7_5l-PO7ykt70HqTqIgT6ty2_PDxjGyfZw-Kx3VUXqSIww6-U0t4tVYckzaYyPEkbVHQEpO5cVPKAOyadts542c

tenor.gif

47 & 12....to send the Blazers and Dame home....”robin”

🥴🥴🥴

But I’m all for the intellectual dishonesty on AD talent...if it drives him to be Kyrie. I sense it. I’m here for it. Oh let’s do it 😏🔥🔥🔥

We’re not saying AD isn’t talented, we’re saying with all that talent he’s pretty much a top tier robin. Can’t be a top 5 player and a robin. It’s means something when LeHGH chooses you, you know you’re his robin

No one questions his talent. He just doesn’t have the missing ingredient to be a clear cut #1 on a playoff team ever year. It’s no shame in that. He’s a great player.

We’re not saying AD isn’t talented, we’re saying with all that talent he’s pretty much a top tier robin. Can’t be a top 5 player and a robin. It’s means something when LeHGH chooses you, you know you’re his robin

He’s better than Lillard, Embiid, and Jokic

That’s not a hot take. Those guys are in his range lol. Again, these are the 6,7,8, guys...when Steph & KD are out.

I’m simply saying right now, AD is a top 5 player. He’s better than those guys. At worst. He’s the 10th best player in the league. And we know he ain’t that.

Difficult conversations are going to be had if the King gets knocked out of the playoffs with a supposedly TOP 5 player on his team.

If AD is a Robin what the hell does that make Embiid?

If the Pels were in the East instead of the West this would be a laughable conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom