THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as the NBA and fans want it to happen, no way he does the dunk contest this season right?

He needs to go on 'load management' for the regular season (when he returns). Dunk contest's several months away but if his knee issues flair up again, he definitely should skip it.

I been driving around today listening to NBA Radio today and at about an hour and half ago both Rick Kamla and Amin El-hassan said they weren’t even sure Jaylen was worth 4years/$80M. Then the news of his extension broke and they were like, “Um, wow. Well, Danny Ainge has earned the benefit of the doubt.” :lol:
Everybody on that channel is still horrible...but its NBA content while in the whip during the day so we keep listening like fools :lol: :smh:

Zion news :smh:

Career starting out like Greg Oden smh
I was just about to say samething.

Live look at E everysingletime after hearing the Zion ok injury report updates.
source (24).gif

He's gotta lose weight. Don't know if New Orleans is the ideal place to get that done especially with the food there.

Zion is doing everything I want him to do as a fan. He is definitely growing and maturing as a young man on the basketball court and in the kitchen. I want him to gain at least 20 LBS while he's out on injury. Hopefully his nutritionist includes Jambalaya shooters in his rehab regiment. Zion is HANDSOME.

Those podcasters ain't just that tho... these dudes have national shows/TV gigs too.. Windhorst, Lowe,
Simmons etc etc are all guys who have pretty big national followings who have doubted the Lakers.

the vegas line has shifted back & forth since July & the GM's of the league definitely had the Clippers also.. Either way the discussion hasn't been strictly about the Lakers winning

Crazy because wavycrocket wavycrocket will use a couple media personalities to back his claim that Steph is underrated but now those media personalities don't matter. _'s so inconsistent around here. :lol:

Crazy because wavycrocket wavycrocket will use a couple media personalities to back his claim that Steph is underrated but now those media personalities don't matter. _'s so inconsistent around here. :lol:

Obviously, two tangential points. MVP MVP was saying the only media he heard bugging up the Lakers was SAS & Jalen. I simply responded that’s not true.

There’s an entire media network and multiple influential talking heads with large reaches and the loudest voices that have been calling Lakers “favorites” and championing them.

Y’all wanna be underdogs so bad, because #ALA is as strong as ever on NT. And we speak Truf to power :pimp:

Enjoy a season of disappointment.

It’ll go just like this, all over again:

worst part of that video is all the warriors players laughing like the warriors didn’t just lose to kawhi leonard and oliver miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom