THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even about the Championship. You traded Kawhi for Demar knowing that if the latter didn't pan out it would be easy to move on from him. It didn't pan out... It's time to move on..

Trade Demar DeRozan ?

Pistons. Reggie Jackson’s expiring $18 million contract, Luke Kennard and a pick for DeRozan.

I’m not a big DDR guy, but I’ve been saying Blake’s time in Detroit is being wasted with the team having another all-star for him to play with. DeRozan seems the most attainable for them of any “star” out there.

My Pistons
My boy Kyrie
AD for MVP
The real Steph Backkkk
Ben Simmons takeover

I need 1 more team besides Detroit, who taking applications in here?

Are you still a Warriors fan or have you jumped on the Clippers bandwagon

My Nuggets
My Warriors
My Jazz
My Hawks
#ALA

My League, except the Lakers. I will literally root against y’all at every turn. **** Bron! And **** the Lakers!

9DD24622-E31B-488E-96F7-BAF3456264AB.gif

StephVP coming atcha.

He was on the Clippers wagon during the Lob City era and bailed on us. He’s not allowed back.

You’re still my guy though wavycrocket wavycrocket - root for as many teams as you want...other than LAC.

I can’t actively root for a Black Hayward team. I can however, say I love how Kawhi/BGH13 played TF outta the Lakers. So no slander from me.

Still got love for Clipset. Prime Paul, Yae Yae & Blake will always hold a special place with me. Jamal Ball and GM doc will always anger me as well. But do t even get me started on that.

Anyway, good luck to y’all tonight. Wipe the floor with that team. iY’all gotta slow ya roll a lil bit. Y’all ain’t THAT....but y’all cool.

Lakers fan here.....but objectively I don’t get how people say Clips have the best team on paper

to me the Lakers have a lot of size and depth in the backcourt. Maybe clips have more shooting?

I been saying the same thing.
Lakers have a complete team top to bottom including a better bench.
they can go Big or small, fast or slow paced.
Lakers can use several lineups and adjust to different types of play.

The Clippers have Kiwi and PG.
Zubac wont stand a chance against our bigs.
Beverly will be in foul trouble early.
PG and Kiwi are iso/1 on 1 defenders. This Lakers team is not built to play you 1 on 1.
Good luck guarding the pick n roll.

But we shall see.

Zubac wouldnt stand a chance against our bigs.
PG and Kiwi are iso/1 on 1 defenders. This Lakers team is not built to play you 1 on 1.

But we shall see.

“Bron washed and AD overrated “

had 7th pick in my $150 draft last night out of 10 people yall already know who i took

the goat Simmons :smokin

ready for the season to kick off tonight
Meh. I drafted Simmons in the first round last yr. Was not impressed. He made no 3s. Was terrible from the foul line. And there are much better scorers available in the first round. He gave you blocks rebounds and assists but Ehh.

“Bron washed and AD overrated “

For the people who say the Clippers have a better team on paper, which is not everyone at all, as was pointed out yesterday, it’s not because of AD and LeBron. It’s because they’re not as excited about the rest of the Lakers roster as Lakers fans seem to be. And I think you know that.

Zubac wont stand a chance against our bigs.

But we shall see.

Very strong post to avy ratio.

Outside of Lou (whose playoff struggles are well documented) and Montrez (who's smaller than Lebron) who is supposed to be great on the Clips if you say both dynamic duos are a wash (which I don't believe is the case).

For the people who say the Clippers have a better team on paper, which is not everyone at all, as was pointed out yesterday, it’s not because of AD and LeBron. It’s because they’re not as excited about the rest of the Lakers roster as Lakers fans seem to be. And I think you know that.

I mean, in this thread there are plenty of people sharing the Bron is done and Davis is overrated/injury prone take. Like a very good amount, as seen yesterday.

And I don’t know why people keep saying the popular sentiment is the Lakers are better like anyone that shares that sentiment doesn’t have the Clippers right there. Nobody outside of AD/Bron on the roster has gotten gassed up like that, even Lakers fans think Kuzma needs to level up for them to truly be great. Unless the Caruso takes are getting take seriously :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom