THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. I drafted Simmons in the first round last yr. Was not impressed. He made no 3s. Was terrible from the foul line. And there are much better scorers available in the first round. He gave you blocks rebounds and assists but Ehh.

honestly hear you 100% on that but you know my hype for simmons

new season baby just wait on it

Just heard this, so the surgery Zion is having is a trim meniscus as opposed to swelling it which would take a couple months to recover. Sewing the meniscus is the better option long term, Dwade said having his trimmed lead to more issues and he should have chose to sew it.
Sometimes meniscus repair don't stick depending on where the location of the repair is. So depending on where the tear is, it is just better to trim as opposed to having it tear again in a few months. There's no guarantee that Wade's knees could've turned out any better with the repair.

Derrick Rose had a meniscus repair once and it re-tore. The next time he just opted for the trim.

Funny how small ball, dynamic 2 way wings and spreading the floor has been the wave for years...the Lakers get a couple of past their prime bigs and all of a sudden it's a big man's game again. Who would've thunk it.

If it was 2 Kawhis you'd be right but it's PG. There's a reason why Kiwi went after about 6 other guys to team up with.

We byke tonight. :pimp:

Catching up in here I see some of y'all let MJ get you worked into a shoot. :lol:

The ESPN-eque takes that are gonna be in here tonight after the battle of LA.

Hopefully my washed self is up watch it.

crossing_fingers_kevin_bacon.gif

So...the Lakers dig in the irregular bargain bin to piece together a bench after losing out on kawhi, now they're the best bench in the league.

Even I admit they aren't the worst on paper, but the best? Ok

Steph can’t win MVP because dudes are going to “rough him up, because he’s a pretty boy, finesse player, shooter”...

:lol:. It’s almost like these guys haven’t watched Steph curry play basketball for the past 7 seasons. One minute, Steph only succeeds in the NBA because “the league is soft”....the next, the NBA is too rough for him :lol:.

Y’all going to get reminded man.....

Big game tonite. I know how bad the clippers want to lose this one. Every clipper fan I ever met said they became a fan because the Lakers were too good and they didn't want to pick a winner so they went left to be different from the in-crowd. Willingly choosing to root for the team that wasn't even trying to be competitive and only existed for suckas to line the owner's pockets. We'll see if they rise to the challenge

Steph is going to average 35 a game on 47/39/95 and win 45 games maybe and be a 9th seed. Ya hate to see it.

3/3 on the Jump picked the Clips to win it all. Going to try and compile a list of the media types. Seems overwhelmingly in their favor. Us Laker fans just happy to be here.

Who said they're the best bench? Unless I have the people blocked who suggested that.

And wavycrocket wavycrocket can't win MVP if you ain't in the playoffs.

I think I told you this last year, when you and your Lakers propaganda arm had Bron winning MVP and y’all in the WCF :lol:. So you’d know better than me.

Anyway...I’m interested to see the avy changes you go through this year. It was fun seeing go from this:

0C3776AA-5F73-4514-9DF6-9299581EB715.jpeg

to this:

42F08A15-051E-4CE7-B1E9-2878239D330D.png

I pray for AD’a sanity. Lord help him in his lone, failed season in LA.

Who said they're the best bench? Unless I have the people blocked who suggested that.

And wavycrocket wavycrocket can't win MVP if you ain't in the playoffs.
On the previous page it was suggested that the Lakers bench is better than the Clippers bench...the Clippers bench last year was widely considered the best in basketball.

I don't really have interest in bagging on the Lakers per se...but the contradictions and hypocrisies in the fan base are trump administration wild at times.

(Not speaking of you)

Ahh opening night.

This reminds me when Clipper fans were poking their chest out during the Lob City area... not because they were a great team, but because they were better than Lakers :lol:

I have a strange feeling this season isn't gonna turn out how they envisioned it.

Big game tonite. I know how bad the clippers want to lose this one. Every clipper fan I ever met said they became a fan because the Lakers were too good and they didn't want to pick a winner so they went left to be different from the in-crowd. Willingly choosing to root for the team that wasn't even trying to be competitive and only existed for suckas to line the owner's pockets. We'll see if they rise to the challenge
Clips been the best team in L.A.for a long while now. Pretty good for a team that never tried to be competitive huh?

Clippers greatest strength is their perimeter defense. Lakers greatest strength is their interior offense with Bron and AD. Seems like a mismatch, but that's why they play the games.

if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that the media always ignores and downplays the Lakers. Small market teams like that always get a raw deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom