THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up n watched again...

Never underestimate the power of Mike Malone subbing in a cold 7 foot slug on defense to read coverages on the last possession. Millsap could of stayed in and you sub joker and out plumlee on the inbounder SMH

Do intelligent people use Instagram? All I ever see is attention seeking and folks snitching on themselves smh

if used the right way could really help, my hoop training has Really took off just from Instagram marketing and pics/videos.

but yeah your right so much clout chasing and opinions that could be leftto yourself

if used the right way could really help, my hoop training has Really took off just from Instagram marketing and pics/videos.

but yeah your right so much clout chasing and opinions that could be leftto yourself
Yea I guess if I had a business to promote I'd make one. Just feel at times I could increase vagina intake if I had one but than I see the activities that take place and it makes me wanna stay away.

Already confirmed to come back.

But while I think he's a fine coach, the handling of the center rotation given how urgent this season was, is a fireable offense.

The Clippers were outscored by 3 points (725-722) in 7 games vs Denver

They were outscored by fifty in the 72 minutes Doc put Trez on the floor vs Jokic. Despite how badly this went in round 1 for Trez, he continued to throw him out there and LAC got killed.

Trez was a -11.6 on the floor for the playoffs this year and Doc continued to throw him out there.
Doc coming back, yeah I am done with the Clippers, dude is a consistent choke artist. How many times Ballmer need to see the same movie.

Whole lotta ifs in there

Congrats to him, but I hope he flying to Houston to work with Hakeem on footwork.

Jo got something to prove. Now get in shape and win DPOY

We already saw what you did this year and we weren't impressed.

Inside-Pass-Clippers-concerns-plus-more-notes-from-around-the-NBA-–-The-Athletic.png

Me and you were preaching it all year and nobody wanted to listen.

It's hilarious that Kawhi Leonard has cultivated this image of being selfless and agreeable when he's actually one of the most self-serving, "I got to do what's best for me" athletes out there. This is primarily due to him Not speaking much to the media and playing coy. If the Clippers don't win big next season I can totally see him leaving them high and dry even though they mortgage their future to get him and PG

Anyone know what credentials are needed to cast votes on awards and stuff?
Always thought it was odd its decided by media . I know they changed the point systems up too but Might as well just be A free for all vote then :lol:

Anyone know what credentials are needed to cast votes on awards and stuff?
Always thought it was odd its decided by media . I know they changed the point systems up too but Might as well just be A free for all vote then :lol:

All of these sports leagues have jacked up awards voters. It's just as bad in the NFL MLB and Heisman trophy voting in college football. I honestly think a lot of these guys don't watch the sports that they vote for. It's especially bad in the NBA because awards voting and making all NBA has a direct impact on players contracts.

It's hilarious that Kawhi Leonard has cultivated this image of being selfless and agreeable when he's actually one of the most self-serving, "I got to do what's best for me" athletes out there. This is primarily due to him Not speaking much to the media and playing coy. If the Clippers don't win big next season I can totally see him leaving them high and dry even though they mortgage their future to get him and PG

I mean they're a poverty franchise so they have to bend to his whim, but yea every so called chemistry issue that's now coming out is directly tied to him and his load management. TOR already had a culture of playing together with the vast majority of their team so it worked. The Clippers approach to really not care about the regular season whatsoever and throw any continuity to the wind was a bold and stupid strategy. I asked before the playoffs started when has a team that only played a dozen or so games together with their principal full cast available ever made a deep playoff run. It still hasn't happened.

I wonder if they'll use the same approach for next season, cause I think his body is getting progressively worse with those knees.

I mean they're a poverty franchise so they have to bend to his whim, but yea every so called chemistry issue that's now coming out is directly tied to him and his load management. TOR already had a culture of playing together with the vast majority of their team so it worked. The Clippers approach to really not care about the regular season whatsoever and throw any continuity to the wind was a bold and stupid strategy. I asked before the playoffs started when has a team that only played a dozen or so games together with their principal full cast available ever made a deep playoff run. It still hasn't happened.

I wonder if they'll use the same approach for next season, cause I think his body is getting progressively worse with those knees.

Exactly. This was the most frustrating (and after the fact hilarious) part of the basketball media crowning them champions when they haven't played with one another that long and never dominated during any stretch. People just assumed that they would figure it out.

It's hilarious that Kawhi said the team needs to play with a higher basketball IQ when he's the primary reason they didn't have continuity or chemistry. How is your team supposed to develop a higher IQ playing with one another (knowing where people are going to be, identifying cutters, calling out switches, making the right rotation, etc.) If they don't play together?

I might be wrong but I don't think Kawhi is physically capable of playing 70+ games in the regular season and then going through a playoff run. Maybe it's his degenerative knees or maybe it's a mental thing but I expect him to play around 60 games next season. The Clippers effectively have no control over him. He has that entire franchise by the balls. If he wants to play, he'll play. If not, then he'll sit. It's entirely Kawhis decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom