THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfaooo the Hottakes are more scorching than i thought, These are gonna be gold come the end of the season :lol: .

Only real issue i took out of this was the one we knew we were gonna have & that's we have no answer for Kawhi

Outside of that Bron played pretty terrible by his standards, A bunch of unforced TO's & long rebounds given up. that will even itself out.

Also in terms of the "Bench" Montrez & Lou Will played 37 & 38 respectively... The Guys that they started over them were getting mauled so that evens things out.

All in all this was a C performance by the Lakers to start the season but the potential is there

Yeah, I think this whole post up issue is a bit overblown lol

7ljfz5c2wau31.png

Offense looked bad, not surprised at all. It’ll get better, but I never thought this was the lakers year. Vogel go be on the hot seat by MLK day. Kawhi is unstoppable unless you double him, but he’s a willing passer too. What can you do?

Glad b-ball is back.

Just letting you guys know

If the Sixers lose tonight it’s just Game 1 of the regular season and doesn’t mean anything

If we win we’re breaking the Warriors win record and sweeping the NBA Finals by an average margin of 35 PPG

How can we lose tonight? Who's going to stop Embiid now? Enes Kanter?

Glad the season is here so that the Lakers talk will slowly die when ppl realize this team isn't really that good.

pelicans controlling all the lakers drafts for however many of the next couple years, out chere like:

1571845932369.gif

Clippers didn’t really have anything for AD on the block. Almost everything was either a bucket or a foul. For whatever reason, maybe fatigue, he wanted to be a SG for most of the 2nd half.

Glad the season is here so that the Lakers talk will slowly die when ppl realize this team isn't really that good.

:lol: at people and media not talking about the Lakers regardless

It was a good game, there were concerns but I’m not using a one game sample to determine how I feel about the team just yet. Clippers looked nice, I think the Lakers will be fine.
Obviously wanted the win and still watching KCP gives me heart palpitations but curious to see what getting Kuz/Caruso/Rondo (I know) does for the team.

Clippers didn’t really have anything for AD on the block. Almost everything was either a bucket or a foul. For whatever reason, maybe fatigue, he wanted to be a SG for most of the 2nd half.

Fatigue, could not mimic that kind of intensity on the pratcice floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom