THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny to see Tim Duncan fans threatened by the fertility of Anthony Davis. LOL
AD is nothing compared to the big fundamental man.... he had several mediocre seasons in New Orleans putting up empty stats on some of the worst teams in the league. If AD has all these accolades, why shouldn't a guy like Devin Booker?

AD is nothing compared to the big fundamental man.... he had several mediocre seasons in New Orleans putting up empty stats on some of the worst teams in the league. If AD has all these accolades, why shouldn't a guy like Devin Booker?

THREATENED

literally every Bron team suffers from this. When it doesn’t work the following happens:

1.Beginning of the season. “I like our chances”, “My guys are ready for battle”

2. Bron ball stalls out around Christmas/ Jan.

3. Teammates/coaches become the scapegoats.

4. roster overhaul at the deadline

5.Bron issues another proclamation about how happy he is with his team.

6. team plays well first couple of games after the trade deadline.

7.“New” team comes back to reality and the cries “Bron’s playing with bums, he needs more help”

8. Team loses (Doesn’t win a ring) and the Bronvengers list all of his stats weekly as a way to ignore another lost season.

9. rinse and repeat.

#ALA :pimp:

No room for LeBron haters here.

About to be 35 with 16 years of hoop of on his body. All but 3 of those deep into the postseason. It's amazing that he's sustained his level of play for this long. Ridiculous actually. Father time is undefeated though.
exactly. in an INJURED year 1 he put up the same stats for his average career stats. people are trippin and are just haters.

LAL's size was too overwhelming. Clips just had no answer.

7D2F97B9-8A46-4ED3-9208-10CBEE7BF1BA.jpeg

sounds like Anthony Davis to me
Par for the course... Not a winner.
not scared in the slightest
You should be, at least at some level... That roster is pretty much locked through his FA window and may not be good enough to win a title unless he goes totally bonkers and takes over multiple series.
Preach.

Par for the course... Not a winner.

You should be, at least at some level... That roster is pretty much locked through his FA window and may not be good enough to win a title unless he goes totally bonkers and takes over multiple series.

Preach.
THANK YOU.

Salt Lake City is very nice. Laid back, cheap, looks good, etc. It doesn't strike me as a prime location for ASW though.

when the clippers and sixers face off in the finals, the amount of red, white and blue is about to be unbearably disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom