THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MPJ wasn’t going to jump in and be given rotation minutes. In the pre season he was one of the last to get into the game many times not going in until the second half

The team is deep. Once the season wears on and especially once they start trading he should get his chance
They need to be on the lookout for a big deal at the deadline... They're so close. Trading some of the depth for a big difference maker would damn near push them to the top of the pile for me.
You could see it in the pre season, even though generally you can't discern too much from it and small sample size but you could see the showmanship matching the production and efficiency coupled with drawing fouls at a Harden like rate
He's nuts. He's so smart. So fluid. And he actually looks like he's in shape.

They put too much on him late last year and he ran outta gas. KP's going to help with that a ton if he's healthy and on the floor.

This is going to be the last year I'm not upset if we miss the playoffs for a long while. Luka's a force of nature.

They need to be on the lookout for a big deal at the deadline... They're so close. Trading some of the depth for a big difference maker would damn near push them to the top of the pile for me.

He's nuts. He's so smart. So fluid. And he actually looks like he's in shape.

They put too much on him late last year and he ran outta gas. KP's going to help with that a ton if he's healthy and on the floor.

This is going to be the last year I'm not upset if we miss the playoffs for a long while. Luka's a force of nature.

Who is available though? Would Beal move the needle?

No conviction with Fultz jumper.

Very little lift. Looks like he’s not using his legs as he’s coming up short.

That aside he looks great. Creating off the dribble and his distribution are A1.

Everything looks exactly the same as the last time he took the court with us. Yes he’s athletic and yes he can make some plays off the dribble once in a while but I hate the way he dribbles the ball and he still can only do that fade-away 10 footer as far as shooting.

Everything looks exactly the same as the last time he took the court with us. Yes he’s athletic and yes he can make some plays off the dribble once in a while but I hate the way he dribbles the ball and he still can only do that fade-away 10 footer as far as shooting.

He was attacking though bro. He could not/Would not do that with Philly. The fit was just not there with Simmons.

I'm in a 12 team fantasy league and 10 of the 12 teams have crazy Wednesday scoring totals. I'm happy I prioritized scoring the first four rounds or I would've been cooked.

1571929767063.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom