THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back home. Last night’s game was one of the ugliest I’ve seen live. SIXTY THREE PERSONAL FOULS, and bad shooting all around. Simmons and WGH were both really good. Everybody else in the game was pretty much bad-to-average at best.

Philly went on one run in the 2nd half and that’s really all that was needed. Tough game to play as the season opener on the road for the Cs. Philly’s D is definitely as advertised. Ours wasn’t bad either, but the game had absolutely no flow because of all of the fouls.

Lot of teams are going to struggle big time with Philly if they aren’t decent defensively. Don’t really mind the matchup with them though. Will be interested to see how it looks in Boston.

This lady at work asked me if they sell kids tickets for the raptors.

I said wut? Kids...tickets? Tf?

She's like ya I wanna take my kid but why should I pay adult price for him.

??? Broad thinks it's the movies or something. Who's ting is this

Are they ramping up traveling calls across the league or was it an anomaly in last night's Mavs game?

They called about 9 different calls that I would've probably never seen called in the last several years.

Are they ramping up traveling calls across the league or was it an anomaly in last night's Mavs game?

They called about 9 different calls that I would've probably never seen called in the last several years.

Pistons game called like 8 travels yesterday too

It happened throughout the preseason too. Point of emphasis this year. It will probably go back to normal in a few weeks.

Same dumb reffing at the beginning of the season ever year. Always a ton of personal fouls and travel calls, only for them to stop calling it like that after like 2 weeks.

Kawhi
MV5BMTc4MDc4Nzk1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI0NDQyNA@@._V1_.jpg

Lakers fans
FailingLinearCony-size_restricted.gif

This lady at work asked me if they sell kids tickets for the raptors.

I said wut? Kids...tickets? Tf?

She's like ya I wanna take my kid but why should I pay adult price for him.

??? Broad thinks it's the movies or something. Who's ting is this
Eh she might be on to something. Not like the movies have different sized seats

Funny thing is, the talk of how happy KYrie looks...

KD on the other hand....looks miserable. He was wet denim yesterday at introductions. I get wanting to play and not being able to...but son....it's opening night...dont be a little *****. Face looking like that face of someone that made a mistake..

It happened throughout the preseason too. Point of emphasis this year. It will probably go back to normal in a few weeks.
Same dumb reffing at the beginning of the season ever year. Always a ton of personal fouls and travel calls, only for them to stop calling it like that after like 2 weeks.
The foul calls will loosen up as everyone settles in.

I kinda hope they continue calling travels as the rule's intended. It's gotten so damn sloppy the last couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom