THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see how it actually looks for Houston tonight and this season. One of my most intriguing teams to watch this year.

There's no way anyone looked at Russell Westbrook's style of play, his age, injury history, his last 3 playoff runs, and actually believe that the Rockets are coming out the west IMO. You can be hopeful in a Hail Mary sort of way, (injuries happen, etc.) but you don't really believe that the tandem of Westbrook and Harden is coming out of the west.

What's funny is that they actually...Need him? Kind of?

They can't have bron being a full time PG in year 17 and there's no one else really capable. In the fourth quarter they had Troy Daniels trying to initiate offense.

They can't have bron being a full time PG in year 17 and there's no one else really capable. In the fourth quarter they had Troy Daniels trying to initiate offense.
He can't play minutes next to Bron though.

And this is the richness of the dilemma the Lakers been tying themselves up in theoretic knots to balance out. Last year heading into the season...they thought they needed “playmakers”, because they didn’t wanna replicate 17-18 Cavs with Bron. So because of that failure from last season with the playmakers....they thought they “shooters” heading into this season, because that’s what Bron plays best with. Problem is....they’re thinking this version of LeBron is the same LeBron from 2-4 years ago. And he’s not. So now, they’re going to be clamoring for “playmakers” again when they realize they only have one shot creator.

They going to be chasing their tail trying to figure it out with archaic thinking.

I say all that to say this.....Lakers should sign this guy and play him 25mpg. He’s a shooter and playmaker. They NEED him:

Can't wait to see how it actually looks for Houston tonight and this season. One of my most intriguing teams to watch this year.

There's no way anyone looked at Russell Westbrook's style of play, his age, injury history, his last 3 playoff runs, and actually believe that the Rockets are coming out the west IMO. You can be hopeful in a Hail Mary sort of way, (injuries happen, etc.) but you don't really believe that the tandem of Westbrook and Harden is coming out of the west.
I mean, did anyone actually say that they were going to come out of the West? :lol:

Stephanie Ready on NBAtv is
wow.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom