THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple, straight up street bets man.

You make a claim, I am simply going to ask you to put money up to prove your confidence level

He didnt though. This is what he said:

"The optimism in me is thinking the W's will hover near the 8th spot. I want to believe Kerr will really coach and push the current roster into competing. (Idk why I have high hopes for Burkes and WCS, but I think they can contribute)

Just like the old days, December will confirm whether or not the Warriors are relevant in the playoff discussion lol."

There is no definitive "claim" there. Thats why I found your "wanna bet" response to be very childish. He wasnt predicting or claiming anything. It was a hope type post.

He didnt though. This is what he said:

"The optimism in me is thinking the W's will hover near the 8th spot. I want to believe Kerr will really coach and push the current roster into competing. (Idk why I have high hopes for Burkes and WCS, but I think they can contribute)

Just like the old days, December will confirm whether or not the Warriors are relevant in the playoff discussion lol."

There is no definitive "claim" there. Thats why I found your "wanna bet" response to be very childish. He wasnt predicting or claiming anything. It was a hope type post.

If you want to hop in the bet, let me know. It isn't as deep as you are reaching for.

Name your price.
Name their win total

Maybe it’s not a terrible thing Embiid isn’t playing Whiteside and Baynes in the two games immediately after Towns pissed him off :lol:

I’m pretty damn surprised he only got two games for that plus all the **** he said on social media.

Idk how anyone watching this season can act like:
1. Steph getting hurt changes anything in the West
2. The Lakers aren’t close to being contenders

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been thinking about it...40 and 20..Hurt Shoulder...torn labrum..ruptured rotator cuff..game..Bron got AD on the sauce

Been thinking about it...40 and 20..Hurt Shoulder...torn labrum..ruptured rotator cuff..game..Bron got AD on the sauce

He put on a monster performance that I’ll never forget.

7/17 from the field :pimp:

0/2 from three :nthat:

28 free throws attempted :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

18 free throws attempted in just the third quarter alone :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I heard a rumor that the warriors were getting beat down by the suns BEFORE steph went down with his injury..

the suns..

BEFORE

This can’t be true

Can’t be

I’m sure this is true, but something doesn’t seem right about it. To an extent it incentivizes teams having players suspended...

Have GMs walking into the locker room saying, “hey, [insert player name] I’m going to need you to swing on someone tonight and get suspended. We need a little cap relief. Try not to hurt them though...”

1572564160814.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom