THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they’re actually one of the teams I’ve watched play a few times :lol:

Idk man, they’ve looked good. Im putting the over/under at 35.5 and I’m taking the over. We can bet 25,000 and have Meth or someone hold it if you disagree.
How much?

Name a price. A real amount

in the last seasons after 8 days into it the Suns were either winless, fired their coach or had a huge morale hit, so considering how positive they have overcome the Ayton drama, I would say that the Suns are doing pretty well!

Name your price.

Name a win total.

I been a Fultz fan since 2015. Check the archives.

And it’s amazing how as soon as anyone puts on/takes off a 6ers jersey, your emotions change.

how long before it’s F Trey Burke and his whole family?

Yeah dude exactly. Because our vet minimum free agent pickup who isn’t currently getting any playing time for us is completely comparable to a guy we spent the #1 overall pick on and traded with our division rival to get and then immediately forgot how to shoot a basketball, faked injuries to hide himself from being seen and then faked another injury as soon as he got taken out of our rotation again by TJ McConnell because he was doing nothing with his minutes.

To be fair, Buc trashed Fultz while he was still a Sixer. He's saying the same stuff he been saying since last season

And ya'll gotta chill with the Philly generalizations. Yeah there's some weirdos out there but we not all like that. We all don't live in squalor like Frank and Charlie

I respeck your basketball knowledge more than most folks. How you feeling about my sixers this year?

Also, I had to turn off your RTs on the twitter. That broken jaw video made me vomit

Defensively, PHI will be a problem man. It will be scsry once they get deep into the playoffs when things naturally slowdown.

I question if they can avoid periods of offensive droughts if Embiid isn't gettingthe ball and/or isn't available.

I wouldn't bet against them.

The jaw video was wild.

To be fair, Buc trashed Fultz while he was still a Sixer. He's saying the same stuff he been saying since last season

And ya'll gotta chill with the Philly generalizations. Yeah there's some weirdos out there but we not all like that. We all don't live in squalor like Frank and Charlie

i seen you in the MMA thread bruv you weird too

somebody called these cats broken and woken :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom