THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets to a point where i be wondering if he could still throw some down like the old days, but just doesn't attempt out of safety concerns. Because dude is still moving 100 mph out there

He put down a couple rim grazers last night with a sus hamstring.

When he gets right he gonna catch someone slippin

What’s wild is people real was out here making top players in the NBA lists and not considering Bron....Smh prisoners of the moment.

I put it to you like this

If bron and ad are healthy I wouldn’t bet on like the blazers, Mitchell and the jazz, or like Westbrook and harden to beat them

Conversely I’d say the same about if Kawhi and pg are healthy

That’s how I got there. I can’t even talk myself into a non laker team beating the clippers or a non clipper team beating the Lakers

Kawhi and bron are so far ahead of everyone else in the conference if healthy then throw in the clips depth, AD, etc
Feel like it’s inevitable tbh lol

Biggest issues for him were 1) sustaining his hot start. He always regressed as the season went on. Could be because he was so young. He’d kill to start the season, and a narrative about how great was set. So as he struggled during the season no one noticed cause perception of him was so high. 2) Rebounding. 3)Settling.

I definitely noticed #1. He never could last a full season. Maybe with different team management they can do a bit of load management with him. #3 is also very fixable with the right coaching staff. #2 is a tough one

For those who watched KP on the Knicks, was he clutch? Or did he usually disappear in close games?

Or were they ever even competitive enough to have close games? Lol
Biggest issues for him were 1) sustaining his hot start. He always regressed as the season went on. Could be because he was so young. He’d kill to start the season, and a narrative about how great was set. So as he struggled during the season no one noticed cause perception of him was so high. 2) Rebounding. 3)Settling.
Exactly right. I wouldn't say "clutch" was ever an issue. Actually I was surprised at how passive he looked as the #2 guy at times last night, because he always seemed to be hungry and want the ball at key moments on the Knicks.

The biggest issue by far was fatigue down the stretch of seasons. Losing efficiency as the year went on.

Rebounding—he was a very good rebounder his rookie year. Again I think it's a stamina issue but with his injuries I don't see him flying into the paint recklessly like he was at that point.

Settling for sure, man has to stop doing this in the midrange. Saw him take some bad shots last night. Carlisle can't be letting him take fall aways against shorter players.

If he's going to be great there are two things: 1. Consistency 2. Efficiency. Doubt he shows either of those this season coming off the injury though.

Iggy is EXACTLY what's missing from our squad, we need someone who could defend those Big dynamic wings & he's made a career out of doing it. Someone mentioned this earlier but if your a team in the west who thinks their a contender, do you trade something for iggy just to keep him from the Lakers/Clippers?

Secondly man i love AD, even if he isn't having a great night on offense he's flying all over the place on defense & hustling like he's on a 10 day contract, When your main guy is doing that the role players go harder.
Only teams out west that would have the salary amount, pick/young player and need to trade for Iguodala would probably be the Blazers (Bazemore) or Nuggets (Plumlee). I guess the Clippers too (Harkless).

ummmmm. nobody is "accepting" anything Memphis very well could buy him out. There aren't many teams that can grab him that he'll be willing to play for

the Mavs potential is scary
We’re definitely deeper than I thought we were going into the season. They are one real impact starter short.

Delon, Kleber, Brunson, Powell, Curry, DFS can all play.
We don't deserve Luka.
At all. But **** it. :lol:

Games like last night I’m fine losing this year. Compete. Get a feel for it. Get KP back in groove and rhythm of late game pushes.

We’ve got more players than I thought. It may just be that Luka’s this good - but these guys can go.

Injuries are the only thing that would stop a LAL / LAC WCF

I’m there with it now. They are so clearly the two best teams in the conference. No other team in the west can get to the level of top end talent that LAL and LAC has
CE3D058A-BA6E-47A0-A11C-6D341D4ABDA2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom