THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Warriors injuries are the ancestors punishing Warriors ownership for gentrifying NBA basketball in the bay.

Last year's warriors were the 03-04 Lakers. This year's rockets are the 12-13 Lakers. Except they won't make the playoffs..

What would Warriors fans want from the Timberwolves for D.Russell?

prepared to be mocked or srs only

Why would the warriors want anyone from the TWolves? Y’all NT GMs keep trying to move Wiggins to GS or any other team. NOBODY is trading

Also the Lakers/Bron played a great game last night. Best game I’ve watched so far this season. With that said, please keep this same energy throughout the season.:lol:
I may need to catch a flight to Dallas to see my folks and my Mavs play in person:pimp:
I flew to LA to watch Kobe play in person one more time before he retired; he literally got hurt the week before I landed. Needless to say I had to watch Nick Young, Jordan Clarkson, and Kobe in a suit :rofl:

My W’s- heard the tickets dumb cheap now.
My Mavs- Luca looks like he took the next step.

i wonder if lakers will load mgmt lebron and AD and sacrifice seeding position
that laker depth :sick: green is still serviceable but KCP :lol:

Last edited:
I just watched the replay again and Dwert’s hold on Seth Curry on the final play of regulation in the game last night was so blatant :lol: I’m sure it will be in the last 2 minute report the NBA issues as a blown call, so the Mavs have that going for them...

Dallas could and probably should be 5-0 :smh:

Either way it’s a weird feeling compared to last year where you didnt feel bad after losses or expect them to win. Even against bad teams

The problem with the Rockets runs a lot deeper than MDA.

That roster ain’t it.
MDA rotations are terrible, he keeps running Tucker at the 5 in vital moments vs actual big men. It makes no sense that Clint only played 19 minutes last night. Then he keeps being weird and pulling out Westbrook when he starts rolling and brings us momentum and cuts the lead, and allows harden to kill it with dumb step back contested 3s.

Idk if anyone ever will get a 30 rebound game again. Youd think with the more possessions and faster pace someone would.

Drummond could probably achieve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom