THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
598F330D-53F6-40D5-AA91-9CB81DFD530C.png

Never had a guy on this team who could get any shot, any time like Kawhichael.

Umm excuse me, Malcolm Brogdon really with the ****s like this?
Bucks goofed big time by giving Bled that bag and letting Brogdon go.
Brogdon's a stud. And he's not even shooting it that well right now. Interested to see what that offense looks like with Dipo back and taking some pressure/focus off Brogdon.

If the Pacers hadn't jumped out and grabbed him via trade, that was the guy I wanted the Mavs to go all-in on this past offseason as a RFA.

Bucks goofed.

I watched like 80 percent of the 2nd half of Spurs-Lakers game yesterday and honestly can’t remember one good play LMA made. He was just out there. Sad.
Yup. DeRozan too. Zero impact game after game.

The team is better off without them. Period.

Wonder if the clips move Lou or Trez at some point
why would they do that?
i know Trez is a FA after the season, but billi balmer not gonna give him the bag?
scumbag doc not gonna reward the guys who kept him relevant ?
you dont trade away SGA and all the picks they did and not keep the vets who are x factors off the bench and make a 2-3 year run

why would they do that?
i know Trez is a FA after the season, but billi balmer not gonna give him the bag?
scumbag doc not gonna reward the guys who kept him relevant ?
you dont trade away SGA and all the picks they did and not keep the vets who are x factors off the bench and make a 2-3 year run
Law of diminishing returns if PG returns to form in Lou's case.

Must keep Lou at all costs. Gotta have that 3rd scorer when PG ****s the bed in the playoffs.

Trez and Lou will take paycuts anyway.

Trez hasn't made a lot of money, so I don't think he'll take a paycut.

Lou has been underpaid his entire career in contrast to his production.

Clips flipped Tobias because they didn’t want to pay him. They probably aren’t paying Trez this summer

with Kawhi and PG and others, Lou becomes an asset that can be moved to get some other stuff at the deadline. His poorous defense is glaring

Lou for DeRozan and the Clippers fans would be delighted. Don't think it is going to happen though!

Hell no the Clippers fans would not be happy with that! I’ll take Lou over DeRozan any time.

P.S. That trade doesn’t work at all salary wise.

Clips flipped Tobias because they didn’t want to pay him. They probably aren’t paying Trez this summer

with Kawhi and PG and others, Lou becomes an asset that can be moved to get some other stuff at the deadline. His poorous defense is glaring

All those things are true about Lou, but you may be underestimating his locker room importance:

No way Green or Patterson continue shooting fire out their ***. :lol:

Why not keep him & have 2 of Kawhi/PG/Lou on the court at all times? All 3 are equally comfortable & deadly on or off the ball.
I would keep Lou, despite his history and lack of defense. But I can see why there would be discussion about him moving forward.

Can’t believe anyone would even suggest the Clips trade Trez or Lou. Lou still is cheap as hell at 8 mill for this year and next. Trez may leave for a bigger pay day this summer but you’re trying to win a championship right now. When they traded Tobias they weren’t in win now mode. They were saving space to get the players they have now.

I thought they weren’t paying Tobias so they could get at Kawhi?

They’re capped out now. I think their decision tree has changed

billi balmer gotta sign them checks
lou is perfect insurance off the bench
lou and trez are what will bring them playoff success, its been proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom