THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This minute restriction stuff Jenkins is doing dawg.

I get it to an extent, but to limit Ja and BC’s minutes every game and ruining the flow is ridiculous.

This minute restriction stuff Jenkins is doing dawg.

I get it to an extent, but to limit Ja and BC’s minutes every game and ruining the flow is ridiculous.
Ja is 175 at 6’3” man :lol: he’s never played an 82 game schedule against NBA athletes. You should absolutely limit his minutes.

Ingram was literally one of the worst rookies of all times?!

the **** is this getting judged against?

ben Simmons has this awkward 17 foot off hand jump hook that he goes to and it’s just awful to me

he gets paid too much money to hide in the dunker spot when it matters. I have philly in the finals but they have serious bust potential. Their lack of playmaking jumps off the page. Like I’m Phx last night they were playing through Tobias Harris some in PnR from the top, some hortford stuff, just messy to me

ben Simmons has this awkward 17 foot off hand jump hook that he goes to and it’s just awful to me

he gets paid too much money to hide in the dunker spot when it matters. I have philly in the finals but they have serious bust potential. Their lack of playmaking jumps off the page. Like I’m Phx last night they were playing through Tobias Harris some in PnR from the top, some hortford stuff, just messy to me
Basically said all of this before season, and also noted that they may be so good that it might not matter until the Finals, but their perimeter playmaking in crunch time is definitely worrisome. It's basically Tobias Harris and that's it. Obviously they were missing Embiid last night, so that's compounding things, but it is going to be something to keep an eye on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom