THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are we just not allowed to have good things
1572968539457.png

Lack of playmaking and shooting. Milwaukee really blew it by not bringing back Brogdon. Fell for the okey doke on Bledsoe's streak of good play.
Brog came back in the middle of the playoffs after not playing for months and still outplayed Bled.

Two playoff runs now and Bled hasn’t shown an ability to stretch the floor or counteract that inability with dynamic slashing. 4 of the 6 games in the Raps series he didn’t even hit 10 points. Not much better in the Boston series either.

Now he’s 30. For $70M? He should’ve been GONE

Bench loses some pop with Jabari stepping into the lineup. He can replace most/all of JC’s offense but outside of Len, JC was the only dude protecting the rim :lol: defense likely revert back to last years atrocity

Was it prescription GH? If so, he DEFINITELY knew what he was taking.

Also wouldn't it be a HIPAA violation giving this info out to the public?

This minute restriction stuff Jenkins is doing dawg.

I get it to an extent, but to limit Ja and BC’s minutes every game and ruining the flow is ridiculous.

Yeah, I’m not sure winning games is a priority there this season. The most I’ve seen of the Grizz was the game v the Lakers and I was somewhat surprised the coach really didn’t make any line-up changes as the wheels were coming off while the second unit was in. Might not have mattered in the end, but still.

Thought that Wilson Chandler would be the sacrifice so the league can say they are actually testing for PEDs but after these last two it seems they are getting stricter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom