THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Resting him more in certain games, yes.

Taking him out of the flow of a game just to ensure his minutes are restricted and your team is on a run is what's stupid. There's always a middle ground. There are definitely some winnable games where he should see 30-32 minutes. I would rather them just come out and say we are full blown tanking.

It happened against both Phoenix and Houston. It also doesn't explain the limitation of Clarke, either. I'll rather him have a scheduled rest on a night we have no real shot at winning and be able to go full strength in a winnable game (32-35 minutes).

Ja was in early foul trouble too wasn't he? Your team is a struggle to watch :smh:. Solomon hill is a wreck and that baby hair doesn't help

SMH. Always after the little guy. But they let this dude get away with blatant blood doping just cause he was popular:

666.png
I would not call platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy blood doping though.

Resting him more in certain games, yes.

Taking him out of the flow of a game just to ensure his minutes are restricted and your team is on a run is what's stupid. There's always a middle ground. There are definitely some winnable games where he should see 30-32 minutes. I would rather them just come out and say we are full blown tanking.

It happened against both Phoenix and Houston. It also doesn't explain the limitation of Clarke, either. I'll rather him have a scheduled rest on a night we have no real shot at winning and be able to go full strength in a winnable game (32-35 minutes).
Memphis ran 10 guys.
7 of those 10 played more minutes than Clarke, and he starts.
Straight tank.

Orlando just needs a top 20 offense and they could be right in the mix, I think they're worst in the league. Moves need to be made
Ross, Vuc, & Augustin have to revert to the mean at some point right? Isaac is the only one spacing the floor right now.

Ja was in early foul trouble too wasn't he? Your team is a struggle to watch :smh:. Solomon hill is a wreck and that baby hair doesn't help

Nope, no early foul trouble. Just "scheduled resting".

Memphis ran 10 guys.
7 of those 10 played more minutes than Clarke, and he starts.
Straight tank.

Yep and had 0 fouls in the 1h :lol: . He was +7 in 20 minutes and we lost by 7 too :lol:

My guy Eric Paschall puttin on. I think I was the only one hyping him up when he was at Dobbs. Wish he would have stayed at Fordham. Looking like the steal of the draft

Ross, Vuc, & Augustin have to revert to the mean at some point right? Isaac is the only one spacing the floor right now.
At his age, I'm not sure the Magic should've counted on Augustin repeating his production from last season.

Vuc and Ross should bounce back though.

Orlando will hope Okeke can contribute after he returns from injury. Vuc is playing horribly and should revert to his average. Gordon has to continue to improve. Hope Isaac can keep growing and maybe Fultz figures it out. Then trade and or package some of that for a perimeter star.

Man I would think so but there's a chance vuc and DJ just aren't as good as they were last year. They should definitely improve a good amount from where they are now tho
Hollinger had a good article on The Athletic today about that, a good read.
:nerd:

Amare Stoudemire on Knuckleheads. Great f’n listen so far.

Thanks for the heads up. Been listening to them recently on my drives to work. They've given lots of credit to MDA and also the triangle offense. Which is surprising since most people think MDAs offense is too excessive and the triangle is archaic.

Man I would think so but there's a chance vuc and DJ just aren't as good as they were last year. They should definitely improve a good amount from where they are now tho

:nerd:
Nevermind.

Attachments

• screencapture-theathletic-1349747-2019-11-05-hollinger-the-magic-have-made-it-to-the-middle-no...png
    screencapture-theathletic-1349747-2019-11-05-hollinger-the-magic-have-made-it-to-the-middle-no...png
    421.3 KB · Views: 234
Yall cant expect too much from Orlando...They did the best they could do last season and decided to run it all back this year, with a rookie that cant even help em....Unless Fultz turns into an All Star, they stuck in the 7th-10th range for a min :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom