THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron has old man game on defense, it's pretty funny to watch :lol:. He effectively contests shots without even jumping, he closes out hard without really running, he takes hella charges. He's not even really exerting himself that much but it's working out for him
You can tell players are startled when Bron runs out and gets in a defensive stance. :lol:

as laker fan, i like the defensive effort by lbj and AD, but these guys need to go for the jugular and blow teams out so they can rest in the 4th

Bron has old man game on defense, it's pretty funny to watch :lol:. He effectively contests shots without even jumping, he closes out hard without really running, he takes hella charges. He's not even really exerting himself that much but it's working out for him
#thingstheGOATdoes

year 17 and he still aging like wine

IMG_20191106_081439.png

SillyUniqueEmperorpenguin-size_restricted.gif

It's funny how the perception around load management has changed. I remember a few years back when LeBron was on the Cavs and he first started sitting games and the media killed him for it. "You're healthy, you need to play", you're the leader, "your team needs you", "Jordan would never...", etc. Now fans are like "ehhh whatever, do what you need to do to stay healthy".

I just opened the ESPN app and the top 2 videos/headlines are them killing Kawhichael :lol:

Wasn’t Kawhi upset at the spurs for misdiagnosing his ailment to begin with and trying to force him to play when he knew he wasn’t right?
The Spurs medical staff weren’t wrong, he has tendinopathy. He sought second and third opinions. Yet they still showed the same thing.He rested 100 games and still had issues with it. Spurs were gladly going to rest him, they were the pioneers of it .

He just did not want to play for the spurs. Check the reciepts Kawhi was diagnosed with tendonitis. He didnt believe the spurs in saying that there was no way around it but tolerating it. He just wanted to be in LA.

Bottomline is the Spurs were right about the quad tendinopathy and Kawhi was being shady the whole year which irked the veteran’s etc and it blew up.

why does koala still need load management? and if he does shouldnt they wait until they play a crappy team?

I give Kahwii a pass because of his injury history and doing what he did allowed him to stay healthy for the playoffs

I just don't like load management for other players without an injury history. No need to be skipping work if you don't have a documented medical reason.

Cue the guys who say BuT the NbA iS NoT YoUR 9-5

i dont remember them having load management in the 80’s and 90’s? then again we didnt have social media back then. but wasnt the schedule even tougher back then?

I agree that this is true but the fact that he still wants a substantial role is Interesting. Straight up title chances I'm still rolling with the Clippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom