THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To get off the load management topic, I think I overestimated this Bulls team. I was high on the group of players they have last season and thought the big issue for them was injuries. But they’re healthy this season and still pretty bad. I know they’re still young, but I think I projected too high a ceiling for Zach and Lauri.

To get off the load management topic, I think I overestimated this Bulls team. I was high on the group of players they have last season and thought the big issue for them was injuries. But they’re healthy this season and still pretty bad. I know they’re still young, but I think I projected too high a ceiling for Zach and Lauri.
Bulls are too talented to not be winning more games

They're probably missing that one player to bring them togdther

Kinda like how the suns was atrocious last yr. Then they bring in Rubio and all of a sudden they're winning games.

Bulls are too talented to not be winning more games

They're probably missing that one player to bring them togdther

Kinda like how the suns was atrocious last yr. Then they bring in Rubio and all of a sudden they're winning games.

Yeah. I was thinking that too; that they might benefit from bringing in a true pass first PG.

True or False: Every time LeBron had the most talented team in the league has has won the title, except 2010-2011?

The Bulls have the skeleton of a decent team. The starting lineup makes sense from a personnel standpoint and the bench is okay. But the coach appears to be incompetent.

Same. Bulls should definitely be further along than they are.

The Spurs medical staff weren’t wrong, he has tendinopathy. He sought second and third opinions. Yet they still showed the same thing.He rested 100 games and still had issues with it. Spurs were gladly going to rest him, they were the pioneers of it .

He just did not want to play for the spurs. Check the reciepts Kawhi was diagnosed with tendonitis. He didnt believe the spurs in saying that there was no way around it but tolerating it. He just wanted to be in LA.

Bottomline is the Spurs were right about the quad tendinopathy and Kawhi was being shady the whole year which irked the veteran’s etc and it blew up.

Why isn't this a bigger story lol

The entire time I thought it was spurs being shady that made them lose Kawhi

Bron avg 26-8-11 through his first 7 is just stupid :lol:

im gonna need him to keep this up and continue to play 35+ min against non-playoff teams. Play 82 bron!

The Spurs medical staff weren’t wrong, he has tendinopathy. He sought second and third opinions. Yet they still showed the same thing.He rested 100 games and still had issues with it. Spurs were gladly going to rest him, they were the pioneers of it .

He just did not want to play for the spurs. Check the reciepts Kawhi was diagnosed with tendonitis. He didnt believe the spurs in saying that there was no way around it but tolerating it. He just wanted to be in LA.

Bottomline is the Spurs were right about the quad tendinopathy and Kawhi was being shady the whole year which irked the veteran’s etc and it blew up.
Imo this is the NBA and Kawhi was next up. They should have kurtowed to his whims. Now we have Demar DeRozan.

Nobody cares about no damn Gordon Hayward
he was never a elite superstar talent anyway

Skilled for a white Guy that is all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom