THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ played all 82 games NINE times
Kobe did it 4 times.
Kawhi has cracked 70 games only twice in 8 seasons.

If he's hurt or injured then sit out, but if he's healthy enough to play Thursday, he should be healthy enough to play tonight and be able to play in 2 games in a week's period. That's not asking too much.

Bro, he's not healthy. Non healthy players don't play B2Bs all the time. He has a knee injury that suggest that playing back to backs will significantly lower his chances of being healthy for the remainder of the season.

Kawhi last year even said he wouldn't have made it to the finals if he wasn't on that load management program.

I do think it's sus that they did an about face on the whole load management thing, but the NBA (who everyone knows probably detest load management with their stars) approved it, saying he's not a healthy player.

The load management thing w/kawhi is in association with rest but he's not really resting, he's not healthy.

I came into this season expecting our defense to be so much better...

Still giving up buckets with ease. Donovan Mitchell might put up 40.

I came into this season expecting our defense to be so much better...

Still giving up buckets with ease. Donovan Mitchell might put up 40.
Ehhh we got moving pieces with Embiid in and out and Shake getting hurt. The fact that we can flip the switch and put the clamps on teams is encouraging

MJ played all 82 games NINE times
Kobe did it 4 times.
Kawhi has cracked 70 games only twice in 8 seasons.

If he's hurt or injured then sit out, but if he's healthy enough to play Thursday, he should be healthy enough to play tonight and be able to play in 2 games in a week's period. That's not asking too much.

you must have tickets to the game tonight :lol:

We definitely show flashes. I just want it more consistently.
Our starters do fine but we gotta remember j rich and Horford are new (and have admitted to being wrong on D) and we have an entirely new bench. Fwiw it could be a lot worse

Of course people want to see Kawhi on the court on some ironman ****. They don't want to see him in the playoffs and if he gets hurt it only improves the odds for other teams. 2x champ Kawhi knows his body better than all the arm chair analysts in the world I would think.

From Klay Thompson to Jordan Poole.
Man Andre Roberson is a better shooter than Poole.
NO way he's shooting over 15% on the year, and this man gets 10+ shots per.

Lightyears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom