THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobert has been pouting since the pre season. I mentioned it a few times on here that they were looking past him to try and generate a three point shot more often than I've seen in past years and be seemed visibly upset about it.

Why the knicks get so much hate? I hope they get back on track. Would be dope to see New York poppin again with high quality basketball.

imagine a LA-NY final. I wanna see that in my lifetime

Because of this man:

5c8682962628984a892dd863-750-375.jpg

He's the main reason why they sucked the past 20 years.

Gobert has been pouting since the pre season. I mentioned it a few times on here that they were looking past him to try and generate a three point shot more often than I've seen in past years and be seemed visibly upset about it.

He’s been pouting since last seasons specifically. And it’s a lot of times, warranted...and directed at Mitchell.

Rewatch some Utah games...I think the one almost 20/20 game Rudy had last season...he was visibly pissed that Mitchell refused to pass the ball to him when he was wide open down the stretch. Visibly frustrated in the post game.

He’s been pouting since last seasons specifically. And it’s a lot of times, warranted...and directed at Mitchell.

Rewatch some Utah games...I think the one almost 20/20 game Rudy had last season...he was visibly pissed that Mitchell refused to pass the ball to him when he was wide open down the stretch. Visibly frustrated in the post game.
If Donovan reached the next level of playmaking he'd be an All NBA guy. I know you love Rudy but your expectation of Donovan has always been too high and it effects the way you perceive the reality of this team

In his first two years as a pro Donovan's biggest weakness was efficiency. The last several months of last season, he actually took a leap and it's carried over into this year. To start the year he's putting up big numbers on 57 eFG% and 61 TS%. Harping on "tunnel vision" is a clear sign of Rudy bias and unrealistic expectation, especially if you're going in on him for the last two years-- as if he's a veteran and the last two years weren't the first two years of his career

I know it's easy to say "make more plays" but the difference between a gifted scorer and a gifted legit #1 option is huge. For him to reach that true #1 option status would be overcoming steep odds (size, pedigree) and is why I don't hold him at the unrealistic standard you seem to

As it is he's a borderline All-Star in the West which isn't too shabby. You expect a guy who wasn't picked in the top 10 to be this All NBA, elite playmaker scorer....

Allen Iverson played 82 games ..... TWICE! Various seasons he played in the 60s or 70s

Dwayne Wade never played 82. Various seasons in the 60s and 70s. Some 50+ game seasons.....

KAWHI IS A SISSY! KAWHI IS SOFFFFFFF

KAWHI IS FAKING INJURIES!!!!!

F**** Tony Parker

people gotta stop this Narrative

MJ played all 82 games NINE times
Kobe did it 4 times.
Kawhi has cracked 70 games only twice in 8 seasons.

If he's hurt or injured then sit out, but if he's healthy enough to play Thursday, he should be healthy enough to play tonight and be able to play in 2 games in a week's period. That's not asking too much.

4A95D0E8-2996-4715-ABB5-384F3BA07774.jpeg

The guy that was the architect in taking an above average western conference team to an all time great dynasty.....but y’all hate him, so ?
i agree that the guy is a great coach but...
durant/curry/thompson/green = an above average western conference team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom