THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not eem gon front. I’m furious. I’m not surprised because we all know he’s a frontrunner. I predicted something like this as well as Kerr quitting before the start of next season. That backpain hit different when you have to actually coach

Aye man.......... CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I thought Niketalk was a family friendly website.

Chillllllllllllllllllllll. And you implying that Steve Kerr might pull a Urban Meyer?????

CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lol: :rofl:

I was just shooting around at a park. As I made a 3, a lady walking by said, “Nice shoot. Feels good when you get it in, huh?”

I just said, “thanks, yeah.”

But now I’m thinking I might have missed an opportunity there...:nerd: :lol:
i’ll take things that never happened for $200, alex

I was just shooting around at a park. As I made a 3, a lady walking by said, “Nice shoot. Feels good when you get it in, huh?”

I just said, “thanks, yeah.”

But now I’m thinking I might have missed an opportunity there...:nerd: :lol:
6tESkqH.gif

Aye man.......... CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I thought Niketalk was a family friendly website.

Chillllllllllllllllllllll. And you implying that Steve Kerr might pull a Urban Meyer?????

CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lol: :rofl:

thats the product of your team being the joke of the league and being bullied by the warriors for half a decade straight. **** like that changes a man. Makes him a POS as you can clearly see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom