THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of agree, but the MJ tongue thing isn’t the best comparison. It wasn’t celebratory; he did that while he was in the act of playing. Honestly think it was involuntary a lot of the time. When I think about it, although there were flashy aspects to his game, I wouldn’t consider Jordan a showboat in terms of how he reacted to the things he did on the court. Fist pump here and there, the shrug against the Blazers in the Finals, but nothing like Steph’s shimmying.

On the other hand, he was one of the biggest **** talkers ever; so there’s that.
The biggest difference with mj, if you consider him to be a showboat, is...he gave you perfect opportunity to stop him because he checked you on the other end too. He didn't shimmy, then hide on the least capable offensive player on the court. Or, guard the worst offensive player and justify it by saying "I'm the free safety." Or "I'm saving my energy for the offensive end because I carry such a burden." Etc etc

Last edited:
Going to be interesting to see if Pelicans ownership even offers and give BI and Lonzo max contract deals.

They already are waiting on BI

The Pacers Pistons series ends December 6th..... It's not like these teams playing each other doesn't have material effects on seeding or something...

Going to be interesting to see if Pelicans ownership even offers and give BI and Lonzo max contract deals.

They already are waiting on BI

BI possible....... LONZO???? :rofl: :rofl:

Buddy Hield can’t even get 4 and 120. He needs below Jaylen and Hield deals. He deserves 3 for 70, of 4 for 80. KCP/Nerlens deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom