THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Observations:

- Myles Turner was the best player on the floor, IMO. Dominant on the glass, had a bunch of putbacks, and stepped out for a 3. His game is perfect for FIBA.
- Plumlee was the worst player on the floor. He was awful on both sides of the ball. We thrived in this game by going small, and it really doesn't make sense to have a 3rd big on the roster that can't stretch the floor and isn't particularly good at anything else. He was getting killed by Bogut and Baynes and was too late to pick up any of the other guys that were cutting. He's my pick to get cut.
- Kemba and Mitchell are just so much quicker than any of the opposing guards they are going to face in international competition. They put up way more shots than anybody else on the team, but it's because they are primary ball handlers that can basically get a good look whenever they want.
- Tatum and Brown both looked good. Tatum has displayed some good playmaking ability in these last couple games which is really promising. That's the next step he needs to take in order to level up. Brown is a bit OC at times, but he's probably the best guard/wing defender on the team other than Smart, and he's just stronger and more athletic than the other wings he's going to see in FIBA competition.
- Big Clarkson knocked down all his open shots. He was OC when he put the ball on the floor and had a couple charges, but if he can knock down 3s like that, he'll be straight.
- Khris Middleton was ok and Harrison Barnes was meh. Neither played significant minutes and I don't think Barnes even played at all in the first half.
- Joe Harris started and was pretty solid. Brook Lopez barely played, but I think he's a lock for the team given his ability to stretch the floor and guard opposing bigs in the post. Derrick White got in with 2 min left. I think Marcus Smart was still out with injury.

Harden is about to get on my bad side man.

This twice now he's *****ed about not getting the MVP. I understood the salt in 2017...but after you won it the next year...you shouldn't be ****ting on the ***** who won it the next year. Especially when Giannis won the award based on the SAME criteria you used when you made your claim for being the MVP over Russ (Elite numbers, best player on best team).

James controlling the narrative of the media's narrative on the MVP race last season.

Very meta.

Harden :lol: what kind of hating *** **** is that

67B35DDA-1025-4F94-961A-A0670EDA9741.jpeg

Another Pelton note: no player has come back from an ACL faster than 11 months in the last 5 years. Hickson was the last player to do it

Klay will be a good case study

Bud won that trophy for giannis
32mpg gotta be the lowest for any MVP

I know a guy that averaged 24/8/4 on 49/44/91....led his team to 67 wins with a 1x All Star as his 2nd best player in 32mpg...and eventually a championship that playoffs.

And Harden complained about that too :lol:. That even prompted a “players mvp” vote after the season...because THEY felt, “that guy” didn’t deserve it.

C2025D20-FE57-41FD-B7FE-DB02C600F064.gif

Like Boosie say....”Hypmatized by hate”!! :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom