THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a guy that averaged 24/8/4 on 49/44/91....led his team to 67 wins with a 1x All Star as his 2nd best player in 32mpg...and eventually a championship that playoffs.

And Harden complained about that too :lol:. That even prompted a “players mvp” vote after the season...because THEY felt, “that guy” didn’t deserve it.

C2025D20-FE57-41FD-B7FE-DB02C600F064.gif

Like Boosie say....”Hypmatized by hate”!! :smh:

Revenge SZN is upon us.

I know a guy that averaged 24/8/4 on 49/44/91....led his team to 67 wins with a 1x All Star as his 2nd best player in 32mpg...and eventually a championship that playoffs.

And Harden complained about that too :lol:. That even prompted a “players mvp” vote after the season...because THEY felt, “that guy” didn’t deserve it.

C2025D20-FE57-41FD-B7FE-DB02C600F064.gif

Like Boosie say....”Hypmatized by hate”!! :smh:

I totally forgot about this. So this ****** has literally thrown dirt on the past 3 mvps

This ***** believes he should have 4 mvps.

Fams. I’ve been looking for this sammich for 3 days and every popeyes has been sold out. I walked into one yesterday and as soon as I entered they yelled out “sold out of chicken sandwiches.” I wants it and I needs it

Never
Fams. I’ve been looking for this sammich for 3 days and every popeyes has been sold out. I walked into one yesterday and as soon as I entered they yelled out “sold out of chicken sandwiches.” I wants it and I needs it
Never understood the hype behind this ****. It's the same thing with two poverty buns slapped on. Give me a breast and thigh and I'm good

I totally forgot about this. So this *****s has literally thrown dirt on the past 3 mvps

This ***** believes he should have 4 mvps.

Yeah lol. But To Harden’s credit, he’s been good enough to finish that high for the past few years.

It’s funny to me tho, that the only reason we have the MVP awarded at a show after the playoffs is because Steph won it, and his peers felt he didn’t deserve it :lol:.

I hate how everyone uses super trolling to get attention on social media nowadays. It's so stupid. Just be semi known in sports and say a buncha wild stuff or claim a conspiracy. You'll be on Fox/ESPN doing interview within a week.

This dude really called Stephen A Smith a house n_____ . I'm crying. can't wait for the response from Screamin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom