THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Conley try to miss on purpose when it was a 3pt game? That's kinda crazy/risky.

He seems to go through these lulls. Denver reporters have always been flabbergasted

Was listening to a Denver pod today, they explained how his long time Serbian trainer said how when he was a kid there were many days where he'd tell coaches he didn't want to practice

He's truly an enigma

He seems to go through these lulls. Denver reporters have always been flabbergasted

Was listening to a Denver pod today, they explained how his long time Serbian trainer said how when he was a kid there were many days where he'd tell coaches he didn't want to practice

He's truly an enigma

*Cough*overrated*cough*

Jazz, man. Everyone starting to get used to each other

They're going to be a handful to eliminate in a series

Yep, I loved how Mudiay and Jeff Green got valuable buckets towards the end of the 3rd and the 4th. They stepped up for Joe Ingles poor shooting.

If the bench can emerge, I like the chances that they're a top 3 seed in the west.

Truthfully? Like dead ***?

I'on remember :lol: :lol:l I don't even know where it came from I use it sometimes for an all encompassing term for Trae Slander Lol
I definitely remember myself and others saying last year when he was routinely shooting his team out of games that he should focus on what he was really good at (distributing) until the shot comes around.

tbh, this is nerd **** 101.

this man has come through when his team has needed him.

hate mediocre nerds like this nate silver guy trying to cut down players. just find it unnecessary info
This data will be extremely fudged because of small sample size but he is definitely in a funk. It's clear when you watch how he plays and his production. With that said this seems to be an annual occurrence but he always seems to break out of it as the season goes on

I definitely remember myself and others saying last year when he was routinely shooting his team out of games that he should focus on what he was really good at (distributing) until the shot comes around.

Ahhhh I remember it now. It was during a stretch last year where he was like 1 for 27 on 3's or something and at one point was taking 2 3's per game over that stretch.

Random but I do think that Trae can shoot, but isn't a shooter. One way to exercise that by doing it the Harden way i.e. taking a ton of 3's even if you're not Steph Curry w/it. The math and gravity both is in your favor if you're a good off the bounce shooter taking upwards of 9 3's per.

He's truly an enigma

enigma is the perfect word. Murray is going to make or break the nuggets in the immediate and distant future for this reason.

Ahhhh I remember it now. It was during a stretch last year where he was like 1 for 27 on 3's or something and at one point was taking 2 3's per game over that stretch.

Random but I do think that Trae can shoot, but isn't a shooter. One way to exercise that by doing it the Harden way i.e. taking a ton of 3's even if you're not Steph Curry w/it. The math and gravity both is in your favor if you're a good off the bounce shooter taking upwards of 9 3's per.
With how he's shooting this year, he should put up whatever he wants.

They been look off, I believe they need to unclog the rotation with some trades. They also could be tired of playing with each other to a degree because it seems like there's no joy compared to past seasons. Most likely they've become a team that believes they can flip the switch when it matters

The Collins injury compounding on the Nurkic injury is a killer for Portland. They may actually need to hold onto Whiteside now, which I really don't think was their goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom