THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the new age ****** defense as well. Why do teams have 90 in the 3rd? I sound washed :smh:

I hate the new age ****** defense as well. Why do teams have 90 in the 3rd? I sound washed :smh:
More so evolving offensive skill as well as strategy

Good offense is more likely to beat good defense. It's the nature of the game

Defenses in the 90's never had to guard the amount of space players do today

I can agree with that but I still believe there’s just a lack of importance of defensive skills that’s involved as well

Defenses in the 90's never had to guard the amount of space players do today

Biggest reason why saying player x played 80 games a season in 1997 so player y should be able to do it in 2020 is dumb logic. Basketball today is irrefutably harder to play.

Mikal Bridges has been disappointing thus far in his short career. Basically been a 3 and D guy that can't shoot.

The 2 players picked right after him, SGA and Miles Bridges, are/have been significantly better.

Mikal Bridges has been disappointing thus far in his short career. Basically been a 3 and D guy that can't shoot.

The 2 players picked right after him, SGA and Miles Bridges, are/have been significantly better.
I thought he was pretty good last season. Can't explain the slow start the season.

I can agree with that but I still believe there’s just a lack of importance of defensive skills that’s involved as well
I get where you're coming from and really guys like Roberson, Tony Allen etc. are being phased out

But things tend to be cyclical i.e. bigs coming back this year. There will always be counters to the norm but overall we're evolving

See: Isaac, Thybulle, OG etc. you're still going to get these defensive beasts you just won't see one side of the court players too often

*Traded for the 21 Miami Heat pick

Booker is stupid.

He gets a offensive foul called on him then a few plays later comes down and flops and tries to draw a offensive foul on Danny Green.

Tonight encapsulates why the Nets are a top rated offensive team and a bottom 5 defensive team. 90+ points through 3 up by like 15

Jeff Green and Mudiay instantly tie the game early in the 4th

Rubio might have the least arc on his shot of anyone in the league...like barely gets over the rim even when it goes on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom