THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sixers are in love with the 3 ball in which its not there specialty at all

tobias is waaay to inconsistent and if they not falling dude needs to figure out to work the mid range game more or just flat out taking it to the damn hole

im not ready to give up on him just yet though i can see the upside he brings but as of right now he aint worth that contract..

“But he’s the same player without the Lakers hate bias”

After the "wow" factor wore off, most fans began realizing BI is a low-efficiency chucker who happens to have the ultimate green-light for a bottom 5 team. He's a role player on a good team, not a #1 or #2 guy, he's Devin Booker-esque in that regard.

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
sixers are in love with the 3 ball in which its not there specialty at all

tobias is waaay to inconsistent and if they not falling dude needs to figure out to work the mid range game more or just flat out taking it to the damn hole

im not ready to give up on him just yet though i can see the upside he brings but as of right now he aint worth that contract..

its hard to get good looks when you don’t have a PG

:nerd:

After the "wow" factor wore off, most fans began realizing BI is a low-efficiency chucker who happens to have the ultimate green-light for a bottom 5 team. He's a role player on a good team, not a #1 or #2 guy, he's Devin Booker-esque in that regard.

Ingram has low efficiency? You literally just quoted a post showing how good his efficiency is :lol:

I'd rather have Dlo but CJ ain't bad either.

Who's more valuable to this sixers team right now? Tobi or Horford?

They’re both very valuable in their own ways but I think Horford just makes so many winning plays on both ends.

Has Ben Simmons regressed? I know the coward still hasn't made a 3 yet.

Might have to slide to see Ice Trae on Sunday at Staples.

dame is locked in for 5 more season after this one. He ain’t going anywhere

I wouldn't underestimate the power of a disgruntled player, long term contract or not. Trading CJ would not be good for Portland.
“CJ is my brother, man. In the NBA you will see a lot of friendships that people make out to be more than they are, or what they want to believe they are. But me and CJ, we are really good friends. And that makes a difference when you are comfortable with someone and you want the best for them.’’

The seeds of this bond were planted before McCollum reached the NBA. Lillard, then a rookie with Portland, would text and talk with McCollum during his senior year at Lehigh.

In the two-plus years since McCollum has joined Lillard in Portland, the bond has taken root. Like the past two offseasons, they worked out together this summer in Portland, often followed by excursions to Oaks Park to roller skate and nights at various Portland area bowling alleys. They also vacationed together in Las Vegas and Los Angeles, and became so close that their mothers have become the best of friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom