THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Ben Simmons regressed? I know the coward still hasn't made a 3 yet.

Might have to slide to see Ice Trae on Sunday at Staples.

i wouldnt say regressed but he hasnt progressed on offense thats for sure..

His defense on the other hand got WAAAAY better.. Steals/Blocks etc he a dawg on defense

So AD is gonna rest this game but play the next game? Wtf that’s so disrespectful to his team, the opponent, the fans, the city, the state, the country, the world. I can’t wait till we stop revenue sharing.

AD was actually listed on the injury report but was 'probable'. But continue the nonsense. Team was forthcoming about his injury unlike lying Doc.

After the "wow" factor wore off, most fans began realizing BI is a low-efficiency chucker who happens to have the ultimate green-light for a bottom 5 team. He's a role player on a good team, not a #1 or #2 guy, he's Devin Booker-esque in that regard.
jesus we mailing it in on 22 year olds now on NT.

matterfact what is a role player on a good team...is Klay a role player? was Manu?

Yall always do this false equivalency stuff :smh:. Kawhi came out and said he was shocked that the NBA disclosed his injury and the clippers got fined for lying about it. Me personally, I don't care if Kawhi has to rest because I already knew they were lying about it. Just find it funny how they kept trying to cover it up and even their own fans were confused and disappointed because of it

Yall always do this false equivalency stuff :smh:. Kawhi came out and said he was shocked that the NBA disclosed his injury and the clippers got fined for lying about it. Me personally, I don't care if Kawhi has to rest because I already knew they were lying about it. Just find it funny how they kept trying to cover it up and even their own fans were confused and disappointed because of it

After I read this tweet I bought 3 floor seats for my little niece and nephew to watch their favorite player, Anthony Davis, tonight. He knew he was lying and and did it anyway. It’s just disheartening to see. How am I going to explain to them that they’ll have to watch Jared Dudley?

After I read this tweet I bought 3 floor seats for my little niece and nephew to watch their favorite player, Anthony Davis, tonight. He knew he was lying and and did it anyway. It’s just disheartening to see. How am I going to explain to them that they’ll have to watch Jared Dudley?

I know you're trolling and it's pointless to respond :lol:. But the clippers had to get it cleared with the league for Kawhi to rest every back to back and probably more games for the full season ahead of time. But doc kept acting like it was a day to day thing and that Kawhi's health was better than ever. Even you were disappointed..

Like I said, EYE don't care if Kawhi is hurt and has to rest throughout the season. That part is whatever. Trying to lie about it for whatever reason to the point of getting fined not for resting but for lying is interesting tho. I mean have they even confirmed if Kawhi is gonna play tonite?

Reactions: MVP
I know you're trolling and it's pointless to respond :lol:. But the clippers had to get it cleared with the league for Kawhi to rest every back to back and probably more games for the full season ahead of time. But doc kept acting like it was a day to day thing and that Kawhi's health was better than ever. Even you were disappointed..

i’m very disappointed in Kawhi resting. Which is why I’m doubly disappointed to see the model franchise across the hall do the same thing. At the end of the day I’m a basketball fan. Hell, you know AD is one of my favorite players. And here I am having to watch Dudley play while Anthony Davis rests in a game he said he can play in.Not angry at him. Just saddened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom