THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The irony of Dame and CJ getting their guaranteed contracts this summer and then Dame saying Melo should be in the NBA, then saying we don't have the $$ in Portland, but he should be in the NBA anyway. Them Melo signing a Dwight Howard contract where his $$ is not guaranteed in Portland anyway.

The irony of Dame and CJ getting their guaranteed contracts this summer and then saying Melo should be in the NBA, then saying we don't have the $$ in Portland, but he should be in the NBA anyway. Them Melo signing a Dwight Howard contract where his $$ is not guaranteed.

i don’t see the irony though, if he didn’t get the guaranteed money and they got him for way less than he wanted.

Here’s why I think there people out there who still ride for Melo so hard:

1. “Bucket getters” are romanticized and he was one;

2. He’s forever linked to LeBron for multiple reason and Lebby is still a big part of the league;

3. They want to see him end his career on his own terms and not just get phased out.

Last edited:
Here’s why I think there people out there who still ride for Melo so hard:

1. “Bucket getters” are romanticized and be was one;

2. He’s forever linked to LeBron for multiple reason and Lebby is still a big part of the league;

3. They want to see him end his career on his own terms and not just get phased out.

Def. Even though hes washed I cant have my man go out like he did. At least he can leave it all on the floor and I dont like how the Rockets did him dirty.

This a perfect offense since Dame and CJ love to Iso so got damn much. Melo will be loving it and starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom