THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the refs calm down with these fouls as the season goes along, as if the NBA needed MORE foul calls :smh:

I do like that they're making an emphasis on calling people for travels this year tho.
There's only one change I wanted refs this year to make but they haven't been doing it.

I'm not going to get into what it is because I've complained about this many times before and I'd just be beating a dead horse

The Blog Boyz gonna be hot about this one :lol: :lol:

A good player borderline all star pre MDA.

2 time MVP (even though not deserved), perineal all NBA teamer, surefire HOFer after linking with MDA.

It's true.

The only people that hate Steve Nash are laker fans

hell have no fury like a laker fan scorned

giphy.gif

when did Laker fans "Hate" Steve Nash :lol: , man had no effect on the trajectory of the Lakers in the long run.

And it's because he got injured and wasn't incredible for them as a 38/39 year old :lol:

It was more like we hated management for giving up so much to get him at that age. Then we started hating Nash after comments he made about taking the money. Looking back I got nothing but respect for Nash he was a joy to watch as a player

Melo finna have a 40 point game this season. Who wanna bet? In good for it, Paypal, cashapp, Venmo, whatever ready!!!

40? Lol

Which game melo gonna take 35 shots in? Ain't enough shots to go around for Chuck melo Chuck Dame and Chuck cj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom