THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20191115-092519_Chrome.jpg

Simple Google search
They've been other prognosticators that have echoed similar sentiments coming into the season.
Like I said, and thank you for making my point. Not 1 media personality has said that the Clippers are a TIER ABOVE every other title contender.

Seems like y'all mad that anyone picked the Clippers at all?

2 guys pick one of the best teams to win the title and it grinds your gears that it's not the Lakers?

Like I said, and thank you for making my point. Not 1 media personality has said that the Clippers are a TIER ABOVE every other title contender.

Seems like y'all mad that anyone picked the Clippers at all?

2 guys pick one of the best teams to win the title and it grinds your gears that it's not the Lakers?

Can you not read? It says they're CLEARLY the best team after 2 damn games lol. Does that not infer separation? Like I said the overreaction after opening night was something else yet ALA in here talking about small sample sizes.

I did say he was the OG system player didn't I? If he WAS the system as you suggested then other guys especially the less talented ones wouldn't have had success in it too or the more talented ones elevate it.

The system seems to work regardless of who's plugged in and played in it.
Michael Jordan?

Any article you want to use as fuel is ok with me.

Bottom line is, Lakers fans thumped their chest hard going into game 1. And were shook when they lost.

The other article is from July 24. Right after the Lakers lost out on kawhi and had to scramble to fill the roster.

Can you not read? It says they're CLEARLY the best team after 2 damn games lol. Does that not infer separation? Like I said the overreaction after opening night was something else yet ALA in here talking about small sample sizes.
Watch yourself.

Saying a team is the best team doesn't infer that it's head and shoulders above the rest. Last year and the year before, gsw was a "tier above" the rest. Nobody said that about the Clippers.

But like I said, you use whatever you need to make you feel better

Mike was a perineal All NBA player and even a league MVP and DPOTY before Phil came along so it's not the same.
Nash wasn’t the common denominator behind a #1 offense for 8 straight years with various coaches and players around?

Didn’t Phil plug a lesser talented player than MJ into the same “sets” with similar results?

More time for Caruso which is a good thing. Schedule is light the next couple weeks too so shouldn't miss him too much.

Hopefully so but i just want guys who will be playing big minutes for us down the line to get a lot of reps in, Missed Kuz for the first few games, Rondo just getting back & now KCP & Bradley going out.

But your right these minor setbacks have forced Vogel into giving Caruso bigger minutes & he's been gaining the trust of the team

Nash wasn’t the common denominator behind a #1 offense for 8 straight years with various coaches and players around?

Didn’t Phil plug a lesser talented player than MJ into the same “sets” with similar results?

Was Nash an MVP level player before MDA yes or no?

MJ was top 2 at WORST before Phil.

Nash was in the top 15-20 range before getting with MDA. Then skyrocketed to top 5ish range.

Hell I might take Nash over CP3 just of the fact that everyone wanted to play with nash and has nothing but great things to say about him

I'd take Nash over CP3 for multiple reasons.
CP3 was a better defender but as far as running offense/setting people up and shooting I'd rather have Nash for all of that.

I'd take Nash over CP3 for multiple reasons.
CP3 was a better defender but as far as running offense/setting people up and shooting I'd rather have Nash for all of that.

Eh I'd take CP0 cause for as great of a shooter as Nash was, he didn't shoot enough. 50/40/90 and you only talking 12 shots a game? Nah going to need more than that.

Nash’s influence too is underrated.

Spread Pick and roll
Wrong foot finishes
Influence on Canadian Basketball
One of the first high volume / high percentage 3 point shooter out of the pick and roll

CP3 had a tendency to pound the rock too much and slow down the pace.

He also did not want to risk some passes to protect his assist to turnover ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom