THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is honestly how it feels man. I mean Jesus Christ at least Rondo and Lonzo attempt threes once in a while. It sucks because he’s very, very good at some parts of the game but it makes our offense so awkward. Dude literally just dribbles the ball up the court and jogs over time the corner or the dunker spot.

This is honestly how it feels man. I mean Jesus Christ at least Rondo and Lonzo attempt threes once in a while. It sucks because he’s very, very good at some parts of the game but it makes our offense so awkward. Dude literally just dribbles the ball up the court and jogs over time the corner or the dunker spot.

I don’t disagree. Ben as a PF is far more enticing than him as a PG

AB5B7589-1570-4F58-AF0F-A72B794EA69D.jpeg

***** spent the whole summer yapping at everyone who wasn’t gassed over Ben shooting jumpers in YouTube pick up games and exhibitions against Chinese family men.

Not even December and look at him now. Where have we seen this movie before?

I can gas every single one of the players on my teams during the offseason but if they don’t perform when it matters I tell it like it is. Would you rather me be delusional and say how amazing I think their terrible *** offense looks?

4F215846-C10B-4335-9AC8-6DD4CCCCD9DA.gif

I can gas every single one of the players on my teams during the offseason but if they don’t perform when it matters I tell it like it is. Would you rather me be delusional and say how amazing I think their terrible *** offense looks?

Translation - "I can be delusional during the summer...but you rather me keep being delusional when reality sets in"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom