THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t get to watch the game yesterday, but that Marcus Smart shot looked like it was on the rim for 10 minutes before rolling off. His shooting numbers looked gross. One of those games where it would’ve been nice to redistribute those shots to WGH.

Oh well. Right the ship tonight against PHX.

haha 100% serious. Basketball changed my life man. Had nothing coming up in Detroit. Got me through many days, got me a degree, got me to travel the world, got me connections after I got done playing, and now got me a good coaching/training job.

Kobe was the GOAT to me, Lebron #2. (Not in MJ era but respect his greatness).
That's pretty cool man I respect it.

Kyrie is a nice name to me. I haven't seen it yet but I'd use it. I like "K" names in general though

Yeah, this has been going on for a while now. My real 1st name is Jordan. When I a kid, hardly anyone had that name and now it’s fairly common. I think MJ had a lot to do with that. There’s a fair number Shaquille’s in the world now too. And so on.

I mean, if thousands of people would name their kids Arya after a TV character, why not a name a kid after great hooper?
Its kinda cool if its one hooper reference two names is kinda OD

haha 100% serious. Basketball changed my life man. Had nothing coming up in Detroit. Got me through many days, got me a degree, got me to travel the world, got me connections after I got done playing, and now got me a good coaching/training job.

Kobe was the GOAT to me, Lebron #2. (Not in MJ era but respect his greatness).
Cool personal story behind the name, basketball connections are always great :pimp:

Know one of y’all cats got a kid with the name “ShaKobe” running round Cali somewhere :lol:

AD aint gonna make it through the post season. Dudes body has no idea what its like to play Basketball into late may

I have a friend who named his Kid
Dwyane James
I know a kid whos named Chris Paul then hispanic last name also Kevin Garnett hispanic last name.

Kyrie is also a surprisingly common baby name now

Dwyane James is kind of hard tbh :lol: :pimp:

So Chandler Parsons just ran suicides for 150 seconds?

the Hawks had the #4 and #10 picks in this past draft, they’ve played 28 combined minutes tonight going 0-8 from the field with 0 total points

Having perfect hindsight, the best play would’ve been to trade back for Rui & Herro, which obviously was never going to happen.

Reddish was pretty clearly a project. Taking Hunter & his ballhandling (lack thereof) at #4 may come back to bite them. Maybe he’ll become Otto Porter with better defense.

Still very very very very early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom