THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 in 1, that's a full days work...Woulda had the rhino's involved for sure :lol: ...details blood :nerd:
Bad Latina in the a.m. during the Cowboys game

Knocked off my daughters mom just cause she was lookin like Tahiry in the damn shorts around 3pm

Rams game went to my Dominican ting house and destroyed her P (can’t drink right now taking meds) so I was plowing her off nothing but Tiki Punch almost shot her club up

Daughters 15th bday today so I’m calling off work so I can recover

So Chandler Parsons just ran suicides for 150 seconds?

Having perfect hindsight, the best play would’ve been to trade back for Rui & Herro, which obviously was never going to happen.

Reddish was pretty clearly a project. Taking Hunter & his ballhandling (lack thereof) at #4 may come back to bite them. Maybe he’ll become Otto Porter with better defense.
Rookies are usually bad, especially at the start of the season so I cant roll with being down on this year's picks...If they haven't shown any type of consistent improvement once 2020 hits then its time to start questioning them

I will say that trading Prince just to draft 2 cats to take his spot when he was already solid and young never seemed like the best strategy to me tho...Especially when both dudes project out to be at Prince's level at best, wanted the Hawks to go for big upside guys with both picks

So Chandler Parsons just ran suicides for 150 seconds?

Having perfect hindsight, the best play would’ve been to trade back for Rui & Herro, which obviously was never going to happen.

Reddish was pretty clearly a project. Taking Hunter & his ballhandling (lack thereof) at #4 may come back to bite them. Maybe he’ll become Otto Porter with better defense.

Still very very very very early

I expected Reddish to struggle early. Thought Hunter would be further along at almost 22 years old. Didn’t really understand the play for 2 wings at the time. Thought Jaxon Hayes was a layup of a pick with one of the two they had.

Bad Latina in the a.m. during the Cowboys game

Knocked off my daughters mom just cause she was lookin like Tahiry in the damn shorts around 3pm

Rams game went to my Dominican ting house and destroyed her P (can’t drink right now taking meds) so I was plowing her off nothing but Tiki Punch almost shot her club up

Daughters 15th bday today so I’m calling off work so I can recover
Sounds like a good *** Sunday and the Rams got that W while you was getting it in too :pimp: ...Hydrate and enjoy your lil ones's bday wo

I expected Reddish to struggle early. Thought Hunter would be further along at almost 22 years old. Didn’t really understand the play for 2 wings at the time. Thought Jaxon Hayes was a layup of a pick with one of the two they had.
Hayes was wild obvious, especially when the center Rotation was Len/Jones at the time :sick: ...But apparently management was targeting Reddish throughout the whole process so he was always gon be the pick, making choosing Hunter before that more weird like you said

Speaking of Damian Jones, yo never been real nice or put up big numbers on ANY level, been skating by on size and "potential" all this time and still sucks :smh:

Every time I see a kid named Jaylen he's rocking the blonde Odell mohawk special.
And usually has a Queen of Spades mom
When I got my last cut there was a white lady that brought her mixed kids in, she had that "Jaden's Mom" short haircut too and was rockin a woman's Falcons jersey :lol:

Shorty was kinda thick tho, booty was on point everybody was lookin :evil:
None of this is a fabrication. I've seen it my Damm self.

They definitely needed wing defenders going into the draft. Hunter was pretty obvious at 4, and they had been tied with Reddish all throughout the pre-draft process if I remember correctly because they originally had the 8th and 10th picks (where he was slotted in most mocks).

Lot of dudes on here were convinced he'd be the best pro out of the Duke freshmen.

It's still early for sure but he hasn't looked nearly as good as RJ so far this season

My money is still on RJ, I don't believe in Reddish, and I don't trust Zion's knees.

Screenshot_20191118-093002_NBA.jpg

Life approaches expeditiously. Them projects brazy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom