THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Core 4 + Looney come playoff time....

Who in the West do y’all trust to knock this team out if healthy? Nuggets the only contender. In my humble opinion.

Nuggets are gonna drop in the seeding imho. Utah will replace Nuggets in the top 4.

And GSW gonna have all kinds of Laker problems for the next 3 years guaranteed.

Meanwhile Lakers twitter is hyped about a starters vs bench scrimmage with Bron and AD against one of the most shallow benches in the league.

Core 4 + Looney come playoff time....

Who in the West do y’all trust to knock this team out if healthy? Nuggets the only contender. In my humble opinion.

???

Jazz, both LA teams, and maybe the Nuggets

Last edited:
Who's playing defense on GS on the perimeter in these minimum 55 games Klay is going to miss? I don't see how they crack the top 5 in the West at all.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @ nuggets

When harden catch dlo/curry on the switch and they look for looney to save them :pimp:

That’s not going to happen the way you think it is :lol:.

And All the indicators are there for Dlo to have a breakout season considering his talent. Looney too

The age 24 season is the leap year. Them boys rey be charged up!

Who's playing defense on GS on the perimeter in these minimum 55 games Klay is going to miss? I don't see how they crack the top 5 in the West at all.

Year after year...we see teams with worse perimeter defensive units/coaching staffs win around 45ish games in the west. The dubs will be middle of the pack defensively and still elite offensively.

That’s the path. They won’t defend the same. They’ll change up some principles. And do it differently. But they’ll be fine in the regular season. If
Klay is back fully healthy by playoff time..it’s scary.

I watched my Nuggets be a good defensive unit with only one guy known for being a good defender (Milsap). Barton, Murray, and who ever was filling in for Gary Harris did enough in the regular season on the perimeter.

A Draymond and looney defensive front court should be good....Positional defense might matter more here.

Still elite offensively?! They'll be good but missing KD and Klay will be a whole different ball of wax. They won't be top 5 this season.

And bottom 1/3 of the league defensively = struggle

West is crazy. I don’t know who yet, but at least one team that is expected to make the playoffs won’t and there will be at least one surprise playoff team.

Still elite offensively?! They'll be good but missing KD and Klay will be a whole different ball of wax. They won't be top 5 this season.

Kerr...Steph/Dlo and Dray is enough for an elite offense. That’s the path. Most teams in the league won’t be able to guard that combo....plus whatever competent players they have around them.

We haven’t seen it yet....but there’s some Shaun Livingston “journey man In the right situation” talent sitting there with Alec Burkes. if he puts it together. I think a certain level of talent, plus coaching, plus system could maximize Burke’s, WCS, GRIII into productive rotational players.

One look at the warriors teams over the years shows you they’re good at this. They haven’t hit on late round pics....but theyve gotten the best out of the likes of Ian Clarke, Quinn Cook, Speights, McKinney, Javale, Brandon Rush, Ezili, etc.

Nobody outside the top 4 is playing defense anyway. Warriors will be fine
Rockets a 7th seed with a prime harden lmao
Y’all on balifornia’s finest today

tumblr_ohhn0uDUb01uwlspyo2_500.jpg

Charles-Barkley-and-Scottie-Pippen.jpg

In order for GS to be a top seed they would need Curry to be at MVP levels nightly & Draymond to be going 100% from day one... They do that nightly throughout the season & by the time the playoffs roll around their FANETO.

Quite frankly the three most dangerous teams in the West (if health allows) Are the Lakers, Clippers, Warriors... and none of them have any incentive to be trying to rack up a bunch of regular season wins. Just make it to the playoffs healthy.

Let Utah, Den & Hou fight for those top spots and get sent packing come the second round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom