THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man why would Luka play in the Rising Stars game?

Lebron and AD got Black Mamba tats
0fd7fe9c939e47c98aebded11e38d658_md.jpg
At least he didn't get Kobe's face tatted on there, or it would've been awkward for his wife.

I'd rather see Trae and Luka play minimal minutes in the ASG so they can play harder in the rising stars game.

The rising stars game has potential to be extremely entertaining. I will be disappointed if Luka and Trae are scratched at the last second for whatever reason

I have zero interest in the ASG. Sue me guys 🤷‍♂️

Once Zion and Ja makes the ASG that will change.

*edit

OK that's a lie, the rule change makes the ASG somewhat interesting but Luka, Trae, Zion, Ja on the same court makes rising star more intriguing to me

Last edited:
Don’t do that, Kobe said the EXACT same thing in regards to Shaq with being too busy
kobe said what?

my point is, you dont not talk to your mans because you're simply too busy. People rather package as being too busy because it's a softer reason, instead of being real and just saying, ' thats just not really my mans for real, we're associates or whatever'.

Truth is too raw sometimes.

kobe said what?

They were too busy to get back with each other. Said it on one of those late night shows within the last yr. In response to when he did that interview where he said Shaq coulda been the GOAT and everybody said they were beefing again.

I’m not gonna hold Shaq any more accountable in that than Kobe just because the current circumstances. They both knew it was love at the end of the day, and I’m sure they both wish they coulda had at least one more convo.

^^^ I really wonder what the Blazers are feeling right now. Gotta be awkward to be in a game that you feel like literally nobody wants you to win.

Thybulle is doodoo on offense like complete doodoo

Eh...if he was on some lottery team that was playing him 30 MPG in a bigger role his scoring would be at least double what it currently is. He currently is only playing 20 MPG and Brett has him strictly being a spot up catch and shoot three point shooter basically. But in those minutes he’s played his impact on the defensive end has been more important than legit anything that any rookie in the league has done outside of Ja and what Zion is on his way to doing. You can bring up Herro but he’s only averaging 13 PPG himself and has been realll streaky at the one thing he’s good at.

I also think it’s time to go away from the USA vs International thing if you’re gonna have guys like Moritz Wagner, NAW, Svi and Okogie but not an obvious guy like Thybulle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom