THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
91573335_3516905788337920_5731976659326730240_n.jpg

Toronto were the ones who backed out. It would've been idiotic for them to do it.
Since they let T Mac walk anyway they Shoulda done it, Hughes was solid for a few years..But this was before the days of the “cant let em go for nothing” principle

You could also require that if you are the initial shooter for a round, you can't even attempt consecutive shots from beyond the three point line. For example: if Player A starts the game with a three point shot, regardless if he makes or misses, the next round he starts can't be a three. It might be a little confusing to track, but I think that could force some creativity. Also, the no dunking rule should remain.

In ten years that bull**** will be on the “Ocho”

It has to at least be entertaining once you've had a few drinks. It would take a half gallon to enjoy re-watching those contests. Instead....let's watch Pete Maravich vs. Bob McAdoo from 1978! There are more on YouTube. The NBA only did it once in the '70s. I think there's a reason they didn't do it again for 30 years lol.

I can't make fun of Dunca's sandals cuz I rocked the classic Doc Marten's in high school.

Ya'll can make fun of Duncan's sandals all you want but remember thats the kind of shoes you want the cook to be wearing at cookouts :lol:

You’re right alchemist iq alchemist iq we gotta put the young bol ny mavurs ny mavurs on game. The All-1st Team Grillmaster uniform is an oversized short-sleeve buttondown, jean shorts (baggy brown linen pants for the city edition uniforms), a Bluetooth headset and these
EB111BA4-B821-46DF-954B-F973E8066477.jpeg
B6E8FC41-0E4A-4AF6-9A58-690F44CA4F21.jpeg

Any other fit and I can’t guarantee how good the meat will be (pause).

Yall still finding hoodrat **** to do during lockdown? Went to get food earlier and triple parked across 3 handicap spots because why not? I'll park how I damn well please
O yea it’s the Wild West with parking right now wo :lol: ...I pulled all up in a “no parking zone” in Buckhead to get to shorty building last week, was there for 2 hours cuz they not giving tickets right now...It’s a free for all with the parking spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom