THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I expected it to trend, but literally not one mention on Twitter. NT fell of a cliff, man.

Screenshot_20200606-021014.png

Got to drink in a bar today for the first time in almost three months. People were so damn excited. Everyone was in a great mood.

went to a little seaside town in oregon yesterday, ate at a seafood spot, had some beers. was chill. was a little shook at first tbh

with all the bull **** going on right now nothing like another laker championship to put a little smile on all of our faces and let us know everything is going to be alright. 💯🌝

What protocols did they have in place? A yamb I’m talking to went to Charleston, SC last weekend where they opened things up including bars. Apparently they made folks sit at a table and you couldn’t get up except to use the bathroom. I have an adequate amount of bass in my voice and a strong cross-room gaze but It still seems like an uphill battle to recruit new free agents in that environment.

Just have to air drop pics of your meat to whoever is in the spot and hope for the best.

The first time I saw an NBA player was in Disneyland . I thought the heights listed were myths. Then I saw bucks Earvin Johnson in California Adventure.

That picture doesn't definitively show that, Kuz.

There are a lot of people and companies that will say they stand with black people but they're just saying that so that they don't get bashed; that is obviously true. A picture of Drew Brees kneeling literally has nothing to do with that, but people aren't trying to hear that conversation.

If I have the opinion that everyone who likes kids loves the show Teletubbies, and someone says that they hate Teletubbies, that does not mean that they hate kids. When we attach meaning to something, it's possible that the meaning we have attached does not apply to everyone, all the time, no exceptions.

We have to be careful that the meaning we attach to things doesn't literally and always mean the thing that it seems like it could mean.

What Drew Brees said was insensitive and off topic. Instead of focusing on the issue that brought Kaep to his knees, Drew spoke on how important a piece of fabric is to him. Off topic and insensitive on that issue does not definitively and definitely mean that he does not stand with black people in the fight against police brutality, nor does it definitively and definitely mean that he does not stand with black people overall. It means he spoke off topic and insensitively on the issue of kneeling during the national anthem.

Players like Trae Young really gonna have a 9 month off season . Minus whale make a mixtape.

Imagine working 3 months of the year while still getting paid your full salary.

Now imagine Trae Young's salary, and imagine "working" means playing basketball.

Edit:
Are the players getting paid in full?

Imagine working 3 months of the year while still getting paid your full salary.

Now imagine Trae Young's salary, and imagine "working" means playing basketball.

Edit:
Are the players getting paid in full?
Players would've lost almost $700 million if the season was cancelled. As is they'll lose around $400 million. The season was never going to get cancelled.

Players would've lost almost $700 million if the season was cancelled. As is they'll lose around $400 million. The season was never going to get cancelled.

What does this mean percentage-wise for each player? Let's say the avg player makes $12 mil this year, what would be his salary now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom