THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo, look at that ball movement. Last two possessions were beautiful. Got us looking like the Philadelphia Warriors and Neto playing Steph right now :lol:

Possibly. Just booked a trip to Paris and London for my birthday at the end of January but may be able to pull up if Santa is good to me these next couple weeks.

Im booking a bday NYC trip with Clippers/Nets and Clippers/Knicks on the itinerary. I’ve seen those MSG prices tho 😓

Reactions: MVP
Because the raptors are fine letting Russ run the offense with capela while harden stands in no man's land. Simple

He’s drawing their best defender 40 ft from the basket giving Russ an opportunity to play 4 on 4.
And when they force it out of his hands it’s a 4 on 3 with Russ having a head of steam. It makes the game easier for Russ

If yall consider standing 30 feet out watching everybody else play is 'hooping'.. because you don't know how to play off ball..I guess. I guess Nick nurse is hooping too then

But what was the "right" formula as far as personnel goes?

There was basically no market for Chris Paul's contract.

You ain't tell me that. I been saying the Rockets ain't winning nothing for years with Harden. Getting Westbrook was a running in place move.

You still can't give a real explanation to your take about them being the 2nd best team in the west. You thought they had some "improved defense" and nah that was false.

LOL they get layups or open 3s when Harden is doubled hard and he stands at half court. You want that power play. Same concept that won the dubs a title in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom