THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20191120-234104-1.gif

He had a decent sample size of 72 games last year as well
So did Booker. And luka didn't average a triple double all of last year.

If luka currently avg what he did last year or a touch better, this isn't even a conversation.

Facts are he's averaging almost a triple double and playing very well, but are you willing to put money on it continuing thru March?

Anyone ever have one of those Sprite Cranberrys?

Look like it might hit nice with some Tito's.

So did Booker. And luka didn't average a triple double all of last year.

If luka currently avg what he did last year or a touch better, this isn't even a conversation.

Facts are he's averaging almost a triple double and playing very well, but are you willing to put money on it continuing thru March?
Booker isn't the passer or rebounder that Luka is. That is a fact.

With how the Mavs are set up, I don't see a reason other than injury to think Luka's numbers will decrease by some significant amount.

You write out Siakam's numbers like they are actually better than Lukas...

And yes, I think it would be a bit silly to take Booker over Luka.
Put money on it since you laughing so hard. You seem to think luka will keep up his triple double top 10 player in the world numbers.

It’s been that way forever. There are a ton of Boston transplants in LA and they all seem to show up at the Celts-Clips game every year, going back to the 80s.
No ****? I really didn't know that.

#RivalryGame

Loo

You do realize he's not a rookie, correct?

He's a mid-high 20 PPG guy, one of the 3 best passers in the league, and an elite rebounder for his position.

And he's 20. Yes, I'd take him over Booker.
21.2 isn't mid 20s. Neither is his current career average of a whopping 22.5

You act as though I said doncic is garbage.

He's playing the best ball in the league right now. Key phrase is "right now". I need more before i call him top 10 in the world.

And I'm trippin because I need to see more? Ok

Last edited:
Only real flaw in Luka's game is lack of defensive impact, but even then he has the size where u cant just take advantage of him.

I get not wanting to crown him yet but he's definitely one of the best players in the league rt now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom