THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that we’re still winning and in close games in spite of that shows how good we can be. Our problem is still Simmons and his unwillingness to shoot/stay aggressive. We’ve seen games when he’s aggressive and Embiid is playing so Embiids presence isn’t an issue

Yeah but bro how long are we gonna say these EXACT same things. It’s been three years of “oh well if we’re still winning in spite of these stupid *** things that our two best players are doing then imagine how good we’ll be when they figure it out”....at this point I’m not sure if they’re ever gonna quite figure it out. At least until we get a coach that’s not going to be the Australian National Team coach that’ll have enough balls to be able to really actually COACH Ben. Especially on the fundamentals that he still lacks.

I’m just tired of watching it man. Even though we’re winning every game is a complete anxiety attack roller coaster waiting to happen and it’s like Groundhog Day every single time.

Yeah but bro how long are we gonna say these EXACT same things. It’s been three years of “oh well if we’re still winning in spite of these stupid *** things that our two best players are doing then imagine how good we’ll be when they figure it out”....at this point I’m not sure if they’re ever gonna quite figure it out. At least until we get a coach that’s not going to be the Australian National Team coach that’ll have enough balls to be able to really actually COACH Ben. Especially on the fundamentals that he still lacks.

I’m just tired of watching it man. Even though we’re winning every game is a complete anxiety attack roller coaster waiting to happen and it’s like Groundhog Day every single time.
G **** I’m doing the Simmons drinking game on Christmas lol

The sixers reddit is so annoying. Nobody wants to be critical of anything. I don’t care if they won they’re playing sloppy games and sloppy doesn’t win rings

Sixers Twitter is even more annoying. They’re either like “if anybody criticizes Joel Embiid on my timeline they’re getting blocked” while the other half is making up trade scenarios where Embiid is getting traded for like Herro and Dragic or D-Lo and Burks.

Interesting. as long as he’s putting more energy on dominating the defensive end I’ll take it. He definitely learned from acting a fool during game 3 last year

we're worse than the 2015-2016 sixers

F8CE5828-2F09-41F7-9701-E5440BA794A4.png

Hell no. The pieces on the Knicks just don’t fit at all. But they have a decent amount of talent, both young guys and vets too.

So AD is apparently leading his team in 4 categories, while also being in the convo for DPOY, but the other guy is the MVP?

Never change, Lebron fans.

LeBronAD.png

AD3.png

AD1.png

AD2.png

Looks like "Beta", "Miami Bosh" and "second fiddle" Anthony Davis graduated to MVP among LeBron haters. The "strength of schedule" tactic didn't work and because the Lakers keep winning they're like "F it, just switch to "AD is the real MVP" mode". :rofl:

Last edited:
Really loved what I seen from Hunter tonight. He's been proving he can grow into some of that help.

Trae is legit getting defended like a superstar now teams double up on him so quick. He's a respected threat.

i dont watch much, if any, hawks ball. I get that trae has the ability to be a transcendent player but how much of those double teams has to do with the fact that no one else on the hawks is a legit threat outside of John Collins, who’s currently not playing?

Damn wth I don't even remember writing that post.

Doesn't matter AD is the real MVP now.

New team. AD IS A NEW MAN.

Last edited:
LeBronAD.png

AD3.png

AD1.png

AD2.png

Looks like "Beta", "Miami Bosh" and "second fiddle" Anthony Davis graduated to MVP among LeBron haters. The "strength of schedule" tactic didn't work and because the Lakers keep winning they're like "F it, just switch to "AD is the real MVP" mode". :rofl:
Do you check dates or you just screenshot whatever helps you not look like an invalid?

You think the MVP was decided last summer?

You gotta take a nap b.

Do you check dates or you just screenshot whatever helps you not look like an invalid?

You think the MVP was decided last summer?

You gotta take a nap b.

Look at you getting upset over being exposed for the moron that you are. It's not that serious, remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom