THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you hooping in bro? I might go grab those Pineapple Kyries.
been in the kyrie 5s heavy. scooped the spongebobs n patricks and squidwards when those dropped, and the ikhet beige and purples Concepts 5's. Those are tough.

Hooped in the bron 13's the other night. Kobe AD's. Giannis. AJ 13 Melo's lol.

Got sent a pair of the Jordan 34's...but aint lace em yet.

I need those pineapple kyries. didn't know they dropped today. Sold out everywhere I looked

of course not...he fell hard. his hip prolly still on fire...but also dont be lame. incredible stuff happens all the time by mistake.
Lame? :lol:

Like someone else said, it's like he unexpectedly got the chair pulled out on him, but he's so fluid that he actually made it look like a clean movement.

Are they ramping up traveling calls across the league or was it an anomaly in last night's Mavs game?

They called about 9 different calls that I would've probably never seen called in the last several years.
Pistons game called like 8 travels yesterday too
Been waiting for something to allow defenders to have a chance. With not being able to touch the offensive player it was too hard for defensive players. Carrying is weak anyway. Either you got handles or you don't.

Andrew Irving was fooling on Minny last night. My favorite player to watch everynight.

Nikola is a beast. Wow.

PJ Washington looks good out there! Why was Terry benched in the 4th!?

Ja Morant looks really good.

Knicks let everything fall apart in the 4th quarter. Had the Spurs on the ropes.

Boston has alot of work to do. We have no size at all. We are going to have to run up n' down and score in transition and make our 3's.

I'll enjoy Rondo dribbling the air out of the ball slowing the pace down further for the what will be one of slowest teams in the league

Obviously didn't get to watch SAC/PHX last night. Can someone tell me what the hell happened? :lol:

Rubio for MVP :emoji_thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom