THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond got mad on this foul :lol: :lol:

20191116_005949.gif

Most unlikable, punchable player in the NBA. What time is this he kicks/knees a guy in his ball sack? It's becoming a rhetorical question. He makes Bill Laimbeer look like a contender for the sportsmanship award. I still remember him jumping up and down and whining after he got called for a foul when he did this:

USATSI_10872805_168380823_lowres.jpg

Last edited:
Hard to watch my W’s this year. Poole and Paschal are getting good experience though. DLo is clearly getting traded eventuall, and Draymond is Draymond at this point.

Since the nba have been so big on drug testing this yr, they should test Mr Lebron James next.

At this point I think he’s rich enough to pay his own scientists to create **** for him that nobody else has. I always picture LeBron as dude at the end of Limitless when he ran out of the pills and paid the scientist to create his own :lol:

Now we just need to get Siakam in some DADA supremes.

It would need to be an absurd difference in the money for me to sign with AND1 over Li-Ning, Puma, Anta, Converse, etc that actually make really good products. And I just can’t see AND1 even having the type of bread at this point to pay him like that to wear Walmart shoes.

nah he clearly slower, doesn't jump as high, but he's falling from "greatest athlete in the history of the human race" to merely "elite athlete". :lol:

it's like vince carter.

True. And I think he looked less like his normal self last year because he wasn’t all in on that Lakers roster or Luke. He wasn’t playing as hard as he is this year. Now that they’re a real contender he’s fully motivated again.

You won’t catch him sipping wine on the bench this season if he misses some games.

It was reported in the Summer that Trezz was going to sign a deal with And 1, but it didn’t happen. I think he couldn’t bear the thought of just having to wear one brand of kicks all the time. LOL. He still mixes And 1s in this season though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom