Thee Official LeBron James = Scottie Pippen and Dywane Wade = Michael Jordan for the 2011 Finals

Originally Posted by RawSheed

When will the gif of the flop be released???

after reading the comment on ^ of yours then i read this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
again

Originally Posted by lawdog1

his performance in this game is pretty inexcusable for a guy who's supposed to be the best player in the game now and, according to some, in the argument for GOAT.

Just as a fan of basketball, I'm dissapointed.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

his performance in this game is pretty inexcusable for a guy who's supposed to be the best player in the game now and, according to some, in the argument for GOAT.

Its actually almost frustrating and I'm rooting for the Mavs.  How are you going to be 6'8", 270, with the maybe the best combination of skill and athletic ability ever, and pass the ball around the perimeter like some scrub that's just happy to be on the floor?  

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Its actually almost frustrating and I'm rooting for the Mavs.  How are you going to be 6'8", 270, with the maybe the best combination of skill and athletic ability ever, and pass the ball around the perimeter like some scrub that's just happy to be on the floor?  

lmao thank you dt43God
edit: ehhh looking back on it a million times, was he just trying to give a hesi/head fake then going to a step back and got pushed? Maybe I'll give King James the benefit of the doubt. or total flop?

2nd edit: nvm, haywood barely even touched him 
laugh.gif

lmao thank you dt43God
edit: ehhh looking back on it a million times, was he just trying to give a hesi/head fake then going to a step back and got pushed? Maybe I'll give King James the benefit of the doubt. or total flop?

2nd edit: nvm, haywood barely even touched him 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

IMO he is unfairly criticized for this, due to the fact that the media, and most of his fans, expect him to be "the chosen 1" or this dominant crunch time, clutch scorer, when thats really not his game.

Hmm, I wonder where people got this idea from... 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

IMO he is unfairly criticized for this, due to the fact that the media, and most of his fans, expect him to be "the chosen 1" or this dominant crunch time, clutch scorer, when thats really not his game.

Hmm, I wonder where people got this idea from... 
alien.gif

I don't even know what to say about LeBron's game tonight. This is not even a case of a bad game. It's goes further than that. This was just strange. What was he doing?

I don't even know what to say about LeBron's game tonight. This is not even a case of a bad game. It's goes further than that. This was just strange. What was he doing?

He could of been more aggressive and probably should have been, but they barely lost, and he only had 8 points. He played a very nice floor game, just didn't force the issue nearly as much as he probably should have.

He didn't really play that bad, he just play WELL short of superb. If you watched the game, you will see what i'm talking about.

He could of been more aggressive and probably should have been, but they barely lost, and he only had 8 points. He played a very nice floor game, just didn't force the issue nearly as much as he probably should have.

He didn't really play that bad, he just play WELL short of superb. If you watched the game, you will see what i'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom