Thee Official LeBron James = Scottie Pippen and Dywane Wade = Michael Jordan for the 2011 Finals

Lol you guys crack me up....

I could care less how another NTer thinks.

It's funny that all of you guys are Heat fans now.

Also I saw a few Knick fans in here extreme lulz.

Bottom line is LeBron's anit-clutch @!$ cannot win without deferring to Wade.

That reporter who asked LeBron if he was shrinking from the moment just got owned.

Dude sounded like a straight hater lol.

Lol you guys crack me up....

I could care less how another NTer thinks.

It's funny that all of you guys are Heat fans now.

Also I saw a few Knick fans in here extreme lulz.

Bottom line is LeBron's anit-clutch @!$ cannot win without deferring to Wade.

Gasol = Shaq in terms of importance to the Lakers, but I think that's where the comparison starts and ends.

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Dear Laker Fans,

Can you let someone else who doesn't have a Laker sig or avatar create these topics? Because they will. And then we can avoid the

'LOOK THIS THREAD WAS STARTED BY A LAKER STAN!!!!! IRRELEVANT!!' because while thats true, you're not winning. They see the avatar or sig and its game. Let someone else get the fire started.

Sincerely,

Laker Fans
laugh.gif
  The thread would STILL be full of Laker fans anyway so y'all can try and front all y'all want like you guys aren't the biggest Lebron haters but go through the Niketalk archives and it's CLEAR AS DAY. 
Oh I know, Lebron haters, Kobe haters, its always clear. I just 
eyes.gif
 when I see a thread and know its by a laker hater or a lebron hater like yo....why so thirsty? 
laugh.gif
 Aint even try to hide it and then be like 'oh well see yea I am a fan but this aint about that part..'
Funny thing about this though is that it has nothing to do with being a Laker fan.
75% of these people commenting on basketball have never played about Middle School.

Dear Laker Fans,

Can you let someone else who doesn't have a Laker sig or avatar create these topics? Because they will. And then we can avoid the

'LOOK THIS THREAD WAS STARTED BY A LAKER STAN!!!!! IRRELEVANT!!' because while thats true, you're not winning. They see the avatar or sig and its game. Let someone else get the fire started.

Sincerely,

Laker Fans
laugh.gif
  The thread would STILL be full of Laker fans anyway so y'all can try and front all y'all want like you guys aren't the biggest Lebron haters but go through the Niketalk archives and it's CLEAR AS DAY. 
eyes.gif
 when I see a thread and know its by a laker hater or a lebron hater like yo....why so thirsty? 
laugh.gif
 Aint even try to hide it and then be like 'oh well see yea I am a fan but this aint about that part..'
Funny thing about this though is that it has nothing to do with being a Laker fan.
75% of these people commenting on basketball have never played about Middle School.

Gasol = Shaq in terms of importance to the Lakers, but I think that's where the comparison starts and ends.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Why can't LBJ just do what he wanna do in order to win these chips? Why does he have to please ya'll thirst for the hero storyline?
because people have the nerve to compare him to MJ. scottie at the game networking for a job on the heat too. disgrace
yup, it can't both be he is the greatest of all time and the universe but also needs help from 2 other superstars
laugh.gif
 Miami Heat ftw. You two kill me. You've seen what he can do already. All because he chooses to fascilitate instead of put up shots everytime he touches the ball he's relegated to being a sidekick? Maybe if your boy would've played like LeBron the Lakers might've not gotten swept. 
tongue.gif

*Exits thread forever*

Why can't LBJ just do what he wanna do in order to win these chips? Why does he have to please ya'll thirst for the hero storyline?
because people have the nerve to compare him to MJ. scottie at the game networking for a job on the heat too. disgrace
yup, it can't both be he is the greatest of all time and the universe but also needs help from 2 other superstars
laugh.gif
 Miami Heat ftw. You two kill me. You've seen what he can do already. All because he chooses to fascilitate instead of put up shots everytime he touches the ball he's relegated to being a sidekick? Maybe if your boy would've played like LeBron the Lakers might've not gotten swept. 
tongue.gif

*Exits thread forever*

I didnt know that all this thread and Xtapolapacetl's existance was to call someone else a stan.
That my friend is deflection from the truth. Your a stan for any great player not named Kobe Bean Bryant.
Live with it, love it and admit it.

I didnt know that all this thread and Xtapolapacetl's existance was to call someone else a stan.
That my friend is deflection from the truth. Your a stan for any great player not named Kobe Bean Bryant.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Lol I was confused with this post for awhile.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Lol I was confused with this post for awhile.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Don't see how that last line is relevant. We've got Hall of Fame players on tv who are terrible announcers/analysts or even GM's and head coaches. They play the game and thats no guarantee they have the best answers.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Don't see how that last line is relevant. We've got Hall of Fame players on tv who are terrible announcers/analysts or even GM's and head coaches. They play the game and thats no guarantee they have the best answers.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
75% of these people commenting on basketball have never played above Middle School.

I'm surprised you didn't quote the typo.
But you do have a point with that sir. I commend you for that one.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
75% of these people commenting on basketball have never played above Middle School.

I'm surprised you didn't quote the typo.
But you do have a point with that sir. I commend you for that one.

laugh.gif
 Miami Heat ftw. You two kill me. You've seen what he can do already. All because he chooses to fascilitate instead of put up shots everytime he touches the ball he's relegated to being a sidekick? Maybe if your boy would've played like LeBron had bosh and Wade the Lakers might've not gotten swept. 
tongue.gif

*Exits thread forever*
he chose to facilitate cause he was traveling and air balling all over the place

laugh.gif
 Miami Heat ftw. You two kill me. You've seen what he can do already. All because he chooses to fascilitate instead of put up shots everytime he touches the ball he's relegated to being a sidekick? Maybe if your boy would've played like LeBron had bosh and Wade the Lakers might've not gotten swept. 
tongue.gif

*Exits thread forever*
he chose to facilitate cause he was traveling and air balling all over the place

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

*Exits thread forever*
Lol why would Kobe do that? 
We took the L against the Mavs i'll admit that but lets be real.

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

*Exits thread forever*

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

*Exits thread forever*
That's just being hypothetical. I already stated that Kobe would not ruin his legacy like that.

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

*Exits thread forever*
That's just being hypothetical. I already stated that Kobe would not ruin his legacy like that.

Back
Top Bottom